Motherwell 0 - 1 Aberdeen

Huge win given Ross County getting an unexpected 3 points. 

Credit where it's due, one of the better recent performances but regardless, major changes needed for next season.  I wouldn't be concerned if any of the defence weren't here next season. 

1 minute ago, CarrotCake said:

Credit where it's due, one of the better recent performances but regardless, major changes needed for next season.  I wouldn't be concerned if any of the defence weren't here next season. 

Bring in the MTK defence. Back 4 and keeper. 

Had good luck with their players, so I'd expect all of them to be sold on for Miovski money. 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

At least we've dragged Motherwell and St Johnstone back in. 

The more teams feeling this anguish every week the better 

Absolutely.the more butts we make tighten the better.and right now theres 4 teams trying to escape 2nd bottom.

Next game is an absolute monster and an absolute must win.

5 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

Agreed.wholeheartedly.

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Bring in the MTK defence. Back 4 and keeper. 

Had good luck with their players, so I'd expect all of them to be sold on for Miovski money. 

You aint wrong.

We should see a fair bit of extra cash this summer.

Looks like both Rama and Lewis will move.

10% for Rama.

15% for Lewis

Talk of Lewis going for 25m

Hopefully today means we can stop trying to dig out results by matching up to teams physically. 

We have better players than the teams around us, we need to use them properly. Yes, they are weak mentally but players like Clarkson and Miovski and light years away from the other sides in the bottom 6.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, starryfish said:

That Shinnie potential penalty in injury time looked more of a penalty than either the one today or the one at Dens Park, safe to say if it was at Ibrox or Parkhead that’s given to the home side 

It hit the top of his shoulder, var took 20 secs to say no penalty. 

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Galloways Cucumber said:

You aint wrong.

We should see a fair bit of extra cash this summer.

Looks like both Rama and Lewis will move.

10% for Rama.

15% for Lewis

Talk of Lewis going for 25m

Somebody is signing Joe Lewis for £25M 😲

• Haha 1
Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

When their attitude is right we are.

We thought we’d turned a corner after Killie…. Then Dundee happened.

We need the same as today against Ross County, who are playing much better under Don Cowie.

I don’t think it’s their attitude. 

Well, not the word I’d use. They are just weak mentally and any set back they can’t overcome. I guess I mean that I don’t think it’s a lack of effort. 

2 minutes ago, brunstanesheep said:

Is that the first time the referee has stopped the game to allow a VAR review? Always had to wait for a break in play, never seen that before.

He didn’t. He stopped the game because it was full time. He didn’t want players to go off until check was completed 

16 minutes ago, scottymc said:

Livi are down no doubt. Reckon we will get the 3 off them. I think st Johnstone might be more likely to be 11th but who the fuck knows 

County & St Johnstone do have some tricky pre split games thankfully but I still fear away at Livi & never know how we’ll do home to County. 

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

I don’t think it’s their attitude. 

Well, not the word I’d use. They are just weak mentally and any set back they can’t overcome. I guess I mean that I don’t think it’s a lack of effort. 

What also helped was that Motherwell are not a team to press.

They sit off.

Dundee ratted about us in midfield & I’m surprised they didn’t do the same today.