Motherwell 0 - 1 Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Didn't catch the game as unfortunately i had other commitments this afternoon. Absolutely delighted we got a much needed win, especially on a day when County beat Hearts.

Doesn't matter how we get three points, as long as we get them. But from what i've read in reviews and on here it sounds like we were much improved from Dundee during the week.

Great to read players being talked up for their performances. Fair play to them and Peter Leven.

Hopefully today was the beginning of an upturn in form. Secure our league status asap and get this disaster of a season behind us.

Not all were talked up.

A certain someone still managed to talk down Miovski 🙄

Just now, Millertime said:

and mackenzie

MacKenzie is what he is. Not great but not a bad game today. 
He’s fairly strong going forward but needs a better final ball. Still he questionable moments defensively but going to expect that from a young lad in a team that in such a weak mess 🤷

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

He’s fairly strong going forward but needs a better final ball. Still he questionable moments defensively but going to expect that from a young lad in a team that in such a weak mess 🤷

He's 24 in a couple of weeks time. 

1 minute ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Ok Willie, I remember you  when you  had your Afro.  What’s it like looking like a bald eagle now. 

Haha honestly, please answer 3 things for me as I don't think you and I have ever spoken directly on here

1) are you replying on a phone or a laptop? If a phone, what model

2) are you posting from home or outside? If at home, which room of the house

3) what do you look like. Tall, short,  medium? What age range and do you have any facial hair?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

He's 24 bruv

He's in no shape or form good enough for what I want our club to achieve

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha honestly, please answer 3 things for me as I don't think you and I have ever spoken directly on here

3) what do you look like. Tall, short,  medium? What age range and do you have any facial hair?

He’s posting from the Cayman Islands 

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

🧌🧔🏻♀️ Take your  pick. On note #3.   On notes 1&2   I take the 5 th amendment. 

1 minute ago, shooftahmooftah said:

🧌🧔🏻♀️ Take your  pick. On note #3.   On notes 1&2   I take the 5 th amendment. 

No, I'm serious

You're one of the standout posters on here. Not in a good way, just to be clear. Not as in you're brilliant to read, just you don't blend in at least so let's know a little about you

What age are you and in all seriousness where do you stay, generally?

The city will do

• Confused 1

I think everyone would hope for a better standard of player than Jack MacKenzie in the full back position, he's clearly a limited footballer even though he's improved, he's 24 now and not a young kid. 

Of the options we have in the squad I'd have him in the team ahead of Jensen and McGarry every day of the week though

32 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Jack MacKenzie has the raw attributes to be a good, reliable left-back (a 7/10 player) and is a very good outlet for the times we are on the attack.

The lad, at tines, as a wand of a left peg, however he is inconsistent but is getting less so. 

Extra training sessions with a former rock-solid defender who played for our proud club will only benefit him. (And I'm nae on about that rat David Robertson either).

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Jack MacKenzie has the raw attributes to be a good, reliable left-back (a 7/10 player) and is a very good outlet for the times we are on the attack.

The lad, at tines, as a wand of a left peg, however he is inconsistent but is getting less so. 

Extra training sessions with a former rock-solid defender who played for our proud club will only benefit him. (And I'm nae on about that rat David Robertson either).

Hahahahah

Sorry, sorry

Say that wand bit again

Please, as I cannot believe I've just read it

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Ah, that explains why he runs like forest gump.

14 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

FFS 😆

Did you really use wand & Jack MacKenzie in the same sentence?

You been on it all day? 

1 hour ago, Hoppy said:

Kettlewell just on the radio moaning that the Shinnie “hand ball” incident at the end of the match was a penalty 😂

The game is fucked.

It's never a penalty. But, in the context of the nonsense being given he's right to feel aggrieved. 

The rule needs to be changed back to what it was. Is it deliberate? No, then play on. Yes, then award a penalty. 

With VAR players would be stupid to deliberately punch the ball in the box or into the net. It'll get caught. 

We have the tools now to make the rule as simple as it was intended, they just want to justify the fucking nonsense of VAR. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

FFS 😆

Did you really use wand & Jack MacKenzie in the same sentence?

You been on it all day? 

To be fair hes the guy that thinks Steve clarke doesn't pick players if they play for or have played for Aberdeen 

1 minute ago, Awayfromhomered said:

Ah, that explains why he runs like forest gump.

Who the fuck is forest gump?🤔

I've heard of Forresr Gump but not the aforementioned. Maybe it's a sordid activity poofs engage in within a wooded flora area.

Deary me,  if you are going to negatively criticising our players (and my comment) who represent us each and every time they Don the coveted red Jersey of AFC get your point across better.

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I've heard of Forresr Gump but not the aforementioned. Maybe it's a sordid activity poofs engage in within a wooded flora area.

Deary me,  if you are going to negatively criticising our players (and my comment) who represent us each and every time they Don the coveted red Jersey of AFC get your point across better.

• Haha 2

Ehmmm...you sure ? 

Fuck ne. Is it embedded in the psyche of some folk to be  instinctively negative before being positive, just for the sake of it?.

I don't mind the loon really, he's never going to be a superstar but seems an honest grafter.

32 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Exactly min. He's a grafter and doesn't hide in games.

Ok, he's not the greatest but he can be very good indeed. His excellent shift at iprix in the 3-1 win this season shows us the level that he can play at. 

I hope so 👍

• Upvote 1