Motherwell 0 - 1 Aberdeen

19 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fuck ne. Is it embedded in the psyche of some folk to be  instinctively negative before being positive, just for the sake of it?.

Eh? You just went off on someone misspelling Forrest Gump. 

4 hours ago, ab24_5qh said:

This is the first time I have ever said....I thought Collum had a good game.

He was fucking stinking, constantly pulling us up for “fouls” which they got away with every time. He’s a little cunt 

• Upvote 2
44 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Who the fuck is forest gump?🤔

I've heard of Forresr Gump but not the aforementioned. Maybe it's a sordid activity poofs engage in within a wooded flora area.

Deary me,  if you are going to negatively criticising our players (and my comment) who represent us each and every time they Don the coveted red Jersey of AFC get your point across better.

Awww, damn. 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Jack MacKenzie has the raw attributes to be a good, reliable left-back (a 7/10 player) and is a very good outlet for the times we are on the attack.

The lad, at tines, as a wand of a left peg, however he is inconsistent but is getting less so. 

Extra training sessions with a former rock-solid defender who played for our proud club will only benefit him. (And I'm nae on about that rat David Robertson either).

But he normally replaces the wand for a club, usually a pitching wedge as most things he tries results in the ball going miles into the air at a weird trajectory and, inevitably, misses it's target by a long way. 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Jack MacKenzie has the raw attributes to be a good, reliable left-back (a 7/10 player) and is a very good outlet for the times we are on the attack.

The lad, at tines, as a wand of a left peg, however he is inconsistent but is getting less so. 

Extra training sessions with a former rock-solid defender who played for our proud club will only benefit him. (And I'm nae on about that rat David Robertson either).

Pardon?

• Haha 1

Collum called on physios after a delay when obviously it was a head knock. Should have been straight on not waiting to see how he was. Concussion protocols say its no longer up to players to decide if they are able to play on after head injury.

Collum called on physios after a delay when obviously it was a head knock. Should have been straight on not waiting to see how he was. Concussion protocols say its no longer up to players to decide if they are able to play on after head injury.

So on AFC website photographer has caught the foul on Devlin and Mugabi kicks him on the head leading to him having to come off and go to hospital. Foul no caution. Celtic player got sent off for his boot catching Hearts player on the head but player was not injured. Both should have been yellow cards. Wonder if Kettlewell decided to take off Mugabi to avoid ref trying to compensate.

3 hours ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Don't know about anybody else but my heart was about to burst through my rib cage. Football should come with a health warning. Well done lads. Fans got behind team and they delivered. Clean sheet! 

You're lucky, I've been at the not really bothered by them stage for a while. Even the last minute penalty check didn't stir up much emotion. 

5 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

You're lucky, I've been at the not really bothered by them stage for a while. Even the last minute penalty check didn't stir up much emotion. 

I'd love to switch off but unfortunately it's in my bloody DNA. Wish I could be like you daisy.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

I'd love to switch off but unfortunately it's in my bloody DNA. Wish I could be like you daisy.

No mate - I don't want to feel that way about the team. Apathy amongst fans can have a big impact on the club. Unfortunately putting up with Cormack's shite for 4 years has done this to a lot of us.

First game for me in a while and jeezo the stress levels were severe.

We definitely deserved the win and it was crucial that we did win especially with the County result.

For the avoidance of any doubt - Willie Collum is an absolute prick and one of the worst refs I have ever seen.

Just seen the highlights.

We undoubtedly got the breaks from the VAR for a change. 

The Motherwell goal should’ve been allowed.  
The rule now is that a goal only gets disallowed if the player scoring handballs it.  
Can’t believe McLean & Collum are unaware of that.

And the Shinnie handball… whilst I don’t think that should be a penalty, we’ve seen a lot of them given this season.

About time we were getting a break or two. 

3 hours ago, davierobb said:

Devlin mouthed to ground he was off to hospital for a check. Not a broken cheekbone but may be a concussion issue as hit on temple. Milne not a right back but he grew into the game.

Magic moment of the day for me was Devlin coming to the terracing behind the goal at our end to tell his parents he was OK but going off to hospital for an X-ray. Two of our younger fans immediately moved in and requested a selfie. Devlin duly obliged but, paying homage to his good looks, moved the kids to his good side (the one without the massive swelling and bruise)so that they could get a less scary picture. A sore head, but nothing wrong with his thought processes.

• Upvote 1

So good to get three points today. Much better team performance.

the last 10 minutes seemed stretch for hours. Also I was convinced that the VAR check at the end would fuck us over.

I love JohnMcMaster as a player. What a great left peg. But RedTV, please, please, please never ask him again to be the co-commentator.

Much better tempo today.

We were steady at the back and actually played out of defence with cool heads for a change.

Had Miovski as anytime scorer. Fucking unlucky.

Can't believe that wasn't a penalty to them in the dying moments. 100% struck Shinnie's arm. Ah well.

Didn't even notice Phillips playing until he was fouled and lay down.

Well deserved win.

6 hours ago, Rico1903 said:

Well done Leven. 

“We don’t have a long ball striker, we have footballers here so I felt the best way to win at Motherwell was to play football.”

Been saying this for weeks. Warnock fucked us up completely. If you try and play like Livingston, St J, Kilmarnock, Ross C etc you will end up looking like them. Our strength is our technical players. Our weakness is size at the back. Interesting the comments on Redtv about being on the same page today about passing and having different messages from different manager confusing things.

Just about to post that Leven quote having got up and watched his interview. So the playing football was on purpose. And that means every time we've just been hoofball and bs has also been on purpose by each of the numpties we've had in charge.

They can play football when they want to. Disappointing that we don't so often. 

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, RUL said:

Milne is not a fullback. So poor on the ball.

I thought the same tbh, Alot of loose passes that gave possesion away when under no pressure. The one they hit us on the break with could have been costly. That said, He's a youngster and a run of games might give him confidence. Devlin needs dropped. Been a weak link for a while now unfortunately, started well and now he's way off it. If he's injured then fair do's but I've been far from impressed with him lately