Aberdeen 2 - 1 Ross County

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Even playing at school you knew how to weight a cross.... how come McKenzie, with all the time in the world, can't do that?

You can make allowances for a full back being shite in an attacking sense if they are competent in doing their basic duties at the back,this pile of shite beggars belief. It infuriates and staggers me that he is making a living from the game. 

3 minutes ago, virtualmontana said:

What do they do in training? In all seriousness? Football is a passing game and we are fucking woeful at seeing passes or executing them. This is a thoroughly detestable team.

The long ball/Hollywood passes from the usual suspects is shite. But we hardly ever have options. Half the team hide and there's no movement.

• Upvote 1

Started off well then they came back into it. Let in a poor goal then after that it’s been a poor game both teams been sloppy in possession. 

Got to do better on the ball and not kick it aimlessly anywhere 

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

The bedsheets are being marker-penned in anticipation 

The time for that was long ago.

I suppose that shows where we are as fans these days. Much rather show anger on social media than actually make statements within the stadium.

Horrible from inside to the club to outside. I used to think I was embarrassed by it... deep down, I'm actually not.

Indian food tonight, I'm buzzing.

1 minute ago, Daisy1903 said:

The long ball/Hollywood passes from the usual suspects is shite. But we hardly ever have options. Half the team hide and there's no movement.

If we were doing long balls or Hollywood passes it would be ok. What we are doing is aimless punts up the park because as you said there is no one looking for it or creating space for others 

I don’t understand how we started well. Got the goal and then just reverted to being absolutely shite again. Why are we against playing the ball from the midfield to our striker. Bojan makes fantastic runs off the defenders shoulder time and time again. But it needs played to him or into that space on the deck. 

fuck me this hoofball is frustrating as fuck 

3 minutes ago, Galloways Cucumber said:

Half time team talk is simple.

"This club has never been relegated but you lot are taking them there.Do you want your names forever assosciated with the worst Aberdeen team ever?

No?

Then go out there and fucking play like men instead of schoolboys".

That won't shift the needle.

They don't give a fuck about the club.

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, McPhee123 said:

When you bring in players based purely on data, this is what you get.

Technically able footballers who are mentally weak. There is no composure on the ball, they all look scared to make mistakes, they flap under pressure.

Yep, if we’d sent anyone to watch some of the players we’ve signed on big contracts, it would have been patently clear they don’t have the minerals to play at this level.

We need to find some balls soon, or we are going down. 

I really don't understand how we have ended up with a squad like this. It is incredible how poor a lot of these current players are.

Up there with the worst players I've seen. 

Keeper is dreadful, the back 4 is awful, the midfield has no clue what they are trying to do, that Hoillet boy is complete garbage. Nobody capable of taking a ball in and creating a yard of space for themselves.

Very much still a winnable game but I wouldn't bet on it now. Not a single cunt seems bothered barring Shinnie, McGrath, Mackenzie and Miovski.

Bomb scare all through defence. Totally outmuscled all over midfield.

Totally impotent & bereft of ideas middle to front/in attack.

Lucky to even be level at HT. 

Fkn ATROCIOUS team. Hate them all. Miovski only one I would acknowledge as worthy of the strip

• Like 1