Aberdeen 2 - 1 Ross County

18 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

You can make allowances for a full back being shite in an attacking sense if they are competent in doing their basic duties at the back,this pile of shite beggars belief. It infuriates and staggers me that he is making a living from the game. 

Behave yourself. McKenzie has had a lot more good games than bad this season. 

17 minutes ago, Roberto said:

The time for that was long ago.

I suppose that shows where we are as fans these days. Much rather show anger on social media than actually make statements within the stadium.

Horrible from inside to the club to outside. I used to think I was embarrassed by it... deep down, I'm actually not.

Indian food tonight, I'm buzzing.

Same, looking forward to a good feed tonight 

9 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

I really don't understand how we have ended up with a squad like this. It is incredible how poor a lot of these current players are.

Up there with the worst players I've seen. 

Keeper is dreadful, the back 4 is awful, the midfield has no clue what they are trying to do, that Hoillet boy is complete garbage. Nobody capable of taking a ball in and creating a yard of space for themselves.

Very much still a winnable game but I wouldn't bet on it now. Not a single cunt seems bothered barring Shinnie, McGrath, Mackenzie and Miovski.

The worst players you’ve seen? Not been to many games then 

1 minute ago, madjockmcferson said:

Love the tactic of hoofing it up to our Lilliputian midfielders. Great stuff. Clap clap 

The word 'tactic' doing a lot of heavy lifting there.