Scotland 0 - 1 Northern Ireland

5 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

lol he had not much time and fuck all service. If you are expecting him to work miracles then you really are a retarded cunt. He’s a decent finisher given the right service, nothing more.

Fuck all service apart from the ball stick right on his napper with the keeper making a cunt of it and the goal empty. 

you need to take that chance. Especially after making an arse of it on Friday. 

is there anyone else though? Probably not. I’d have shankland before Jacob brown anyway

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1

7 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

lol he had not much time and fuck all service. If you are expecting him to work miracles then you really are a retarded cunt. He’s a decent finisher given the right service, nothing more.

You're a Hun. You absolutely reek of it. This is the one and only time I'll lower myself to reply to you. Shite off my shoe is what you are loon. Shite off my shoe. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2

Only stayed until the end to boo. An abject and embarrassing performance from Scotland. I can't believe I wasted £35 on that pish tonight. Still it's the quickest I've ever managed to get back on the train at Glasgow Central.

Got a long trip home to Aberdeen to look forward to, maybe the Northern Ireland manager will be on the same train north......

Fuck it. Just a friendly. Shankheid shouldve started. We know what Dykes can do(absolutely nothing tonight)

Crap performance but they sat in and we were too fucking hasty and panicky. We’re also poor up front as we all know so it was a tough night. 
Im sure the team will turn up for June. Please god dont let us get humiliated in the opener🙏

11 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

No bigger retard on the board than you, captain contrary cunt. He’s had two golden chances past two games and made a cunt of them both, miles out of his depth at international level. 

• Haha 3
25 minutes ago, scottymc said:

It’s a friendly so not really bothered but not ideal if we go into the euros having lost 5 out the last 7

Scotland will learn nothing whatsoever playing Gibraltar & Finland in June, but two wins (presumably) may at least give them some degree of confidence because they desperately need it.

The Germans seem to be coming back to form at the wrong time. 
Beat France 2-0 away at the weekend & beat Netherlands 2-1 tonight.

1 minute ago, NEM said:

No bigger retard on the board than you, captain contrary cunt. He’s had two golden chances past two games and made a cunt of them both, miles out of his depth at international level. 

As I said earlier, all our (natural) centre halves are English Championship level.

All 3 of our strikers are English Championship level too.

Our only quality is midfield really (& Tierney). 

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

He had one v Netherlands one on one & two tonight & fkd all three 

Something I was thinking before tonight, but even more so now. What was the fucking point in arranging friendlies with teams like Northern Ireland and Gibraltar?

Teams that will completely sit in and not offer anything in an attacking sense. Ie a million miles from the type of opposition we'll come up against in Germany. 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

As I said earlier, all our (natural) centre halves are English Championship level.

All 3 of our strikers are English Championship level too.

Our only quality is midfield really (& Tierney). 

Agreed to an extent but would include Hickey & maybe Robertson (on form) in the quality category 

18 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Only stayed until the end to boo. An abject and embarrassing performance from Scotland. I can't believe I wasted £35 on that pish tonight. Still it's the quickest I've ever managed to get back on the train at Glasgow Central.

Got a long trip home to Aberdeen to look forward to, maybe the Northern Ireland manager will be on the same train north......

Just you wait for the semi final

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Shankland with yet another abomination display for Country. Adams certainly not better though tbf

Jesus Christ he came on for the last 15 minutes or so.  For me he should be starting against Germany, nae sure why Dykes keeps getting the nod.  Ferguson probably best player tonight, tough trying to break down the Irish the way they set up.  Patterson shite.  Dissapointing result but not too worried think we'll be fine come Germany. 

3 minutes ago, Red Granite said:

Jesus Christ he came on for the last 15 minutes or so.  For me he should be starting against Germany, nae sure why Dykes keeps getting the nod.  Ferguson probably best player tonight, tough trying to break down the Irish the way they set up.  Patterson shite.  Dissapointing result but not too worried think we'll be fine come Germany. 

I thought shankland did alright to be fair

4 minutes ago, Red Granite said:

He's a fat fucking lump of slow shite, but I agree with the rest.