Scotland 0 - 1 Northern Ireland

11 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Completely disagree. I much prefer watching Scotland with Adams upfront. Each to their own.

This Scotland team is decent but are so poor in both boxes which is probably why we will end up not getting a single win at the Euros.

I think we'll definitely progress to round 2. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Patterson was particularly crap last night - supposed to be an attacking wing back and just passed the ball backwards or sideways every time it came near him. Hopefully Hickey starts ahead of him.

Hoping Ben Doak is fit by the summer and somehow gets a bit of gametime at Liverpool - I'd take him along as an attacking option. Dykes is ok if we want a battering ram, and Adams is okay at holding the play up etc, but neither can score goals. Shankland is more of a goal threat but contributes less overall, and for Scotland you need every player to be contributing. Doak would give a different option - someone who is direct, fast, skilfull. 

There's no way Clarke will ever play a youngster like Doak sadly.

2 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

There's no way Clarke will ever play a youngster like Doak sadly.

Very sad but true.

Would be great to see him against Gibraltar.

If Brazil can do it with Endrick then why can't we?🙂

3 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Aye. Much prefer sting solo 

If you were from anywhere other than BoD I’d consider that to be the joke it is but your heritage has sown the seeds of doubt in my mind! It’s only Dave who has emerged with a shred of musical respect and even he has some clangers!

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, Poodler said:

If you were from anywhere other than BoD I’d consider that to be the joke it is but your heritage has sown the seeds of doubt in my mind! It’s only Dave who has emerged with a shred of musical respect and even he has some clangers!

Are you saying he doesn't know about N.W.A.?

🧐

4 hours ago, Poodler said:

I need to confirm that stings solo stuff is rubbish and the police were better. I just wanted to join the shite patter 😭

5 hours ago, Poodler said:

Keep my musical brothers name out your fucking mouth

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Roberto said:

Good seeing a potential player scoring a couple for Newcastle at the weekend...

Clarke should defo be speaking to this boy again. Light years better than Dykes etc.

I get he’s loyal to the players but Barnes would be the difference to us scoring a goal or 2 or not in the euros.

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Clarke should defo be speaking to this boy again. Light years better than Dykes etc.

I get he’s loyal to the players but Barnes would be the difference to us scoring a goal or 2 or not in the euros.

The only way it'll happen is if Dykes or Adams pick up an injury that will keep them out until August.

Harvey Barnes is a cracking player compared to what we have.

The conversation should happen... but like England, the loyalty to current crop is going to hold the teams back.

5 hours ago, Dons79 said:

I would definitely take barnes as he’s better than any of our wingers we have currently, I would also have took doak as well for experience 

Agree on both points, mate. Think Doak is injured though.

looks like hickey is done for the euros too. He’s quality and the boy Patterson appears to have regressed massively. Honking against NI.