In the trenches

Discussion in the work bothy today about the 5 folk each of us would pick to go into the trenches with if the need should arise....

So despite being a newbie poster I have been a long time lurker i thought it would be interesting to see which 3 posters on here we would pick along with 2 dons players to make up the numbers.

My first pick would be

1) minijc as his itk knowledge could be vital for survival! 

2) zeus for morale boosting ability... who wouldn't feel the real deal being told they are world class going into battle.

3)having read the stories daytripping seems like a decent pick and might relish a scrap!

4) shinnie captain and despite the legs going would be a hard working loon 

5) Ruby as he would be a nutcase!

What's everyone's picks I might have missed some crackers.

1 hour ago, Turra red said:

Discussion in the work bothy today about the 5 folk each of us would pick to go into the trenches with if the need should arise....

So despite being a newbie poster I have been a long time lurker i thought it would be interesting to see which 3 posters on here we would pick along with 2 dons players to make up the numbers.

My first pick would be

1) minijc as his itk knowledge could be vital for survival! 

2) zeus for morale boosting ability... who wouldn't feel the real deal being told they are world class going into battle.

3)having read the stories daytripping seems like a decent pick and might relish a scrap!

4) shinnie captain and despite the legs going would be a hard working loon 

5) Ruby as he would be a nutcase!

What's everyone's picks I might have missed some crackers.

Should of put this in teuchtar corner.

9 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

1. John Rambo

2. Arnie

3. Steven Seagal

4. Jason Bourne

5. Iron man

beat that

1. Dennis Nilsen, purely for the clever and tidy concealment, confinement and disposal of any dead bodies.

2. Dolph Lundgren. A truly hard bastard.

3. Kenneth Noye. A complete and utter loony who would battle until the bitter end.

4. Roy Shaw. A proper fighter.

5. My Grandfather as he survived two World Wars (fought in WWII).

1 @Bad_Mobbyhe could throw some of those massive turds he produces as some heavy-duty ordnance to rain down on the opposition. I dare say the white flag (or is it merely big rolls of toilet paper to deal with the deluge?) would soon be waved by the enemy after dealing with those bad boys. 

2 @Poodler as best I know still the only person here active in the medical profession. We'll need somebody with hands on experience in the event of casualties. I fully expect also that he could summon an army of mental cats to join us and claw the fuck out of the opposition. 

3 @Ke1tthe Hat's very own BA Baracus it would seem. He'd fashion some contraption from things lying around that would then become some kind of killing machine. Maybe some kind of cannon for loading Mobby's shits into. 

4 and 5 - Nigel Pepper and John Burridge. Couple of guys that appeared to be bat shit crazy in their own ways. Point Pepper in the direction to run and he'd take out a fair few before eventually succumbing to Mobby's friendly fire. Budgie would be a safe pair of hands in our trench as he flung himself at, and on top off, anything incoming. The ultimate in taking one for the team. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, The Buzzard said:

1 @Bad_Mobbyhe could throw some of those massive turds he produces as some heavy-duty ordnance to rain down on the opposition. I dare say the white flag (or is it merely big rolls of toilet paper to deal with the deluge?) would soon be waved by the enemy after dealing with those bad boys. 

2 @Poodler as best I know still the only person here active in the medical profession. We'll need somebody with hands on experience in the event of casualties. I fully expect also that he could summon an army of mental cats to join us and claw the fuck out of the opposition. 

3 @Ke1tthe Hat's very own BA Baracus it would seem. He'd fashion some contraption from things lying around that would then become some kind of killing machine. Maybe some kind of cannon for loading Mobby's shits into. 

4 and 5 - Nigel Pepper and John Burridge. Couple of guys that appeared to be bat shit crazy in their own ways. Point Pepper in the direction to run and he'd take out a fair few before eventually succumbing to Mobby's friendly fire. Budgie would be a safe pair of hands in our trench as he flung himself at, and on top off, anything incoming. The ultimate in taking one for the team. 

Big nige was close to my list, but my crew would just end up murdering him because he’s so fucking annoying.