Do you have any scars?

2 hours ago, don corleone said:

Hundreds. I've got a good one above my right eye from my boxing days, opponents elbow caught the top of my right eye socket and opened me up just below the eye brow ( knocked the guy spark out at the end of that round).

What boxing club were you with Don ?

On 3/29/2024 at 12:48 PM, Don Fonte said:

I'd like to meet the perpetrators of this fine incident and applaud them on their intent.

Then give them a stern talking to for not finishing the job completely.

A tough guy like me can walk away from incidents like this (well, be blue-lighted to hospital anyway).

A slack-jawed faggot like yourself, however.....

Of course, bus suspension which can take your weight hasn't been invented yet, so its all academic!

On 3/29/2024 at 5:32 PM, Edwin Starr said:

Jessuusss wept ouch 🤕.

Thank you for the sympathy - it was remarkably painful.

I did get some ££ from criminal injuries compensation - but only because the blow to my head was so severe it broke some bits off the back of my eyeballs, which I can still see floating around in my vision, if I look at a white background.

I used it to buy a suite for my first flat, so - you know - every cloud..........

Scar on my left lower leg..ex-wife stabbed me with a knitting needle( for real).

Left arm various scars from a dog bite..fucker grabbed my arm ( German Shepherd)..trying to pull the fucker off my wee dug.

Its pretty cool though. They only close it loosely  to let the pus oot..so it looks like it was sewn together with garden twine.

10 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Scar on my left lower leg..ex-wife stabbed me with a knitting needle( for real).

Left arm various scars from a dog bite..fucker grabbed my arm ( German Shepherd)..trying to pull the fucker off my wee dug.

Its pretty cool though. They only close it loosely  to let the pus oot..so it looks like it was sewn together with garden twine.

Talking about arms I've got one on my left arm that is like a shiny half inch wide gash. Only really notice it from certain angles. Slashed in the main stand concourse at a match against Feyenoord. Moody Moluccan tried to get my face but luckily I noticed the blade in time and managed to block it with my forearm. Stitched up in hospital later that night but I bust it open again not long after during another carry on this time against the Huns. I didn't bother going to get it stitched back up and it left an odd scar. Not particularly long though so no big deal.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Talking about arms I've got one on my left arm that is like a shiny half inch wide gash. Only really notice it from certain angles. Slashed in the main stand concourse at a match against Feyenoord. Moody Moluccan tried to get my face but luckily I noticed the blade in time and managed to block it with my forearm. Stitched up in hospital later that night but I bust it open again not long after during another carry on this time against the Huns. I didn't bother going to get it stitched back up and it left an odd scar. Not particularly long though so no big deal.

Yeah the dog scar has faded but in certain light close up its still very obvious. The wife one was partially my fault we were both out of our minds on crank.

2 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

speed..methamphatmines. Great for all weekend sex..and knitting needle stabbing! 😁

I used to love the speed. Gnawing it like a gerbil off a golf ball size lump was my preference. More usually it was just the granular powder. Crazy times. Better than cocaine in my opinion but jesus it didn't half get you into bother.

Staunchly anti-drug these days. Poacher turned gamekeeper as it were 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I used to love the speed. Gnawing it like a gerbil off a golf ball size lump was my preference. More usually it was just the granular powder. Crazy times. Better than cocaine in my opinion but jesus it didn't half get you into bother.

Staunchly anti-drug these days. Poacher turned gamekeeper as it were 

In the past for me too I escaped to Oregon and the great outdoors. Camping, hiking, nature..my ex stayed back in Atlanta, she died (OD/suicide)

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Oregon Red said:

Aye but my first love. Life is so great yet so fucking awful. Thats why i detest the religious mutha fuckers.

They're mentalists. I refuse to take anything they say seriously. How the hell can people believe the shite there in the bible. It was and is nothing more than a mechanism to control the hard of thinking and easily brainwashed. 

1 minute ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

They're mentalists. I refuse to take anything they say seriously. How the hell can people believe the shite there in the bible. It was and is nothing more than a mechanism to control the hard of thinking and easily brainwashed. 

Aye and most of them have never had one bad thing happen, and if it did blame it the Devil. Stupid

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Aye and most of them have never had one bad thing happen, and if it did blame it the Devil. Stupid

You had anything to do with NA on your journey? Good mate of mine found his salvation in Quepos, Costa Rica where his mother owned a resort. He runs it now. Crack was his poison. NA helped him sort it out. Been clean for decades now. 

5 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

You had anything to do with NA on your journey? Good mate of mine found his salvation in Quepos, Costa Rica where his mother owned a resort. He runs it now. Crack was his poison. NA helped him sort it out. Been clean for decades now. 

I only liked it for fucking ( crank)..i found it easy to dump .  Alcohol..that is a different matter as a North East Man. As you probably know, but i can control that somewhat. Crack  never tried that but in early 90s Atlanta it was everywhere lost a couple of acquaintances. I never judge, life is tough for many

10 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Thank you for the sympathy - it was remarkably painful.

I did get some ££ from criminal injuries compensation - but only because the blow to my head was so severe it broke some bits off the back of my eyeballs, which I can still see floating around in my vision, if I look at a white background.

I used it to buy a suite for my first flat, so - you know - every cloud..........

You got some beating min.

Did that affect your mental wellbeing afterwards when you went on night outs.

21 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Thanks, but that is not the half of it.But to see the vast mountains of Oregon. The endless forests. Cleanses the mind somewhat.

I have about 10 in total, half of them are small ones on my arm, 2 medium sized ones on the same area so it's effectively 1 big one on my eyebrow, mid sized on my shin from walking into an old lamppost which had been cut down to the perfect height for bursting my shin open.

As a kid I was terrible for falling and in general over the years I've had heaps of fucking injuries, mainly head knocks though, a few resulting in scars/divots on the head.

Left forearm just below my elbow. Six stitches and a pointless overnight stay in hospital after a car crash.

Two small scars on face, one next to right eye and the other across the bridge of my nose, both from lever bars slipping and smashing me in the face