What are you Drinking today

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Thanks loon.👍

You could start a JUMBO type thread, The Daily Adventures of MAD, updating us to where you went/what you got up to and regaling us with your activities - plus taking occasional  suggestions from the HAT as to what to do / where to go on your daily escapades.

Ok, maybe not - but just get out the house occasionally, especially now the better weather is here - become one of those crazy guys that sit in the park feeding the birds / rats and muttering at anyone who scares them.

Ok, maybe not, theres already one here, he even videos it!

Nah, just get out the house and clear your head.

You should get into Geocaching MAD get oot the hoose for wee adventures. Or look into volunteering if there’s any opportunities near you. “Summer” is on its way and normally lifts my spirits after the dark days on winter when I also do pretty much fuck all and it’s easy to find yourself in a rut. 

Maybe you could become one o those romance scammers, find some daft yank birds, lead them on with pics of Brad Pitt, get a few tit pics and some coin for another trip to Munich. 

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

You should get into Geocaching MAD get oot the hoose for wee adventures. Or look into volunteering if there’s any opportunities near you. “Summer” is on its way and normally lifts my spirits after the dark days on winter when I also do pretty much fuck all and it’s easy to find yourself in a rut. 

Maybe you could become one o those romance scammers, find some daft yank birds, lead them on with pics of Brad Pitt, get a few tit pics and some coin for another trip to Munich. 

IMG-4723.jpg

there’s my first one from the machrie moors arran, was buzzing at the time, stoked away in an abandoned farmhouse fireplace, genuinely thought I’d found treasure, was like a bairn that day.

1 hour ago, sigh said:

You could start a JUMBO type thread, The Daily Adventures of MAD, updating us to where you went/what you got up to and regaling us with your activities - plus taking occasional  suggestions from the HAT as to what to do / where to go on your daily escapades.

Ok, maybe not - but just get out the house occasionally, especially now the better weather is here - become one of those crazy guys that sit in the park feeding the birds / rats and muttering at anyone who scares them.

Ok, maybe not, theres already one here, he even videos it!

Nah, just get out the house and clear your head.

That's great advice, Sigh min.👍

There's a nice and secluded place nae too far from where I stay, which is right on the North Sea, to go to and breathe in the fine waft of kelp and sea. 

The only time I go down that way is either to dump stuff in a skip or when I/we are dogsitting my sister and brother-in-law's faithful Collie, Miller,  and talk him doon by there for a walk. 

52 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

IMG-4723.jpg

there’s my first one from the machrie moors arran, was buzzing at the time, stoked away in an abandoned farmhouse fireplace, genuinely thought I’d found treasure, was like a bairn that day.

That's everyday you short bastard

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

Cheers, RF min.👍

Catfishing (or whatever it is ca'd) is nae for me, but I appreciate the advice. Doing a Boaby fae Still Game, I'd be soon find out.

I'll hae to get a substantial one over them bookie bastards again to afford a trip to Munich again. Gdańsk will be the next stop, all being well. 🇵🇱👊🤞

13 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

written like a true caveman

A would say terrible sentence structure/grammar is worse than being tiny and/or a hun

You've had a howler there.

Also, about 'terrible sentence structure/grammar is worse than being tiny and/or a hun' -- you're wrong and you're a grotesquely ugly freak.

Just now, Hoppy said:

You've had a howler there.

Also, about 'terrible sentence structure/grammar is worse than being tiny and/or a hun' -- you're wrong and you're a grotesquely ugly freak.

Hahaha Christ 

take a day aff shoofta

14 hours ago, Dons79 said:

IMG-4723.jpg

What a pathetic looking pen.

Hope you took the lot away and binned it.

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I’ll chuck in £30 as long as he takes a minimum of a finger up his arse. 

Folk would pay a fair bit extra for that. Especially for a bit of tongue up the shit pipe.