Livingston 0 - 0 Aberdeen

6 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

2–1 aberdeen

Anderson to open the scoring in the first minute. Xausa 2nd half equaliser. Mcnaughton to spark mayhem in the corner with the winner 

Dinna like the sound of McNaughton sparking mayhem again

7 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

I still remember the first game of the season in a goalless draw. Not 1 shot on target. I had a dreaded feeling after that game about a very average looking team and here we are.

100%. 

I’ve never known a feeling like it. First game of the season and you knew exactly what kind of season we were in for straight away. 

11 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

I still remember the first game of the season in a goalless draw. Not 1 shot on target. I had a dreaded feeling after that game about a very average looking team and here we are.

That was some shit game if only I’d known this was going to be the norm 

13 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Record season ticket sales, record shirt sales: 2 points in the first 5 games and out the Europa to the easiest possible team we could draw in the play off round. 

51 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

I’m not being pedantic, min! Average is a bit strong. We’ve been way worse than that.

Not going to this. 0-0 or 1-0 is. A bruised ball from getting blootered up and doon the pitch and Livingston still to have too many roundabouts. 

8 hours ago, Johnnyred1 said:

No shots on target, a lack of tactical knowledge and Ruby sending someone to the hospital. Start as you mean to go on indeed.