Livingston 0 - 0 Aberdeen

10 minutes ago, robbojunior said:

Doesn't indicate if any away fans can get tickets so assume these are only in the home end?

Was maybe going to take the loons

I assume it’s right next to the away fans, just in the sections that weren’t open during our general sale that we sold out.

Although i’ve never been to Livingston away before so I could be speaking shite.

Maybe getting carried away. Stumbled across a fellow Dandy tonight in my local (Portugal)… here for his 40th wedding anniversary. His wife has given him carte Blanche to come watch the match tomorrow on the screen on the street, where every one of our matches is shown. 
That attendance is double the normal, so must be a sign things are on the up. 
10/1. Printing money. 🍻

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, dave_min said:

Im still not over how far the ground is from the train station.

Or my baffling decision to get the train via Glasgow instead of Edinburgh.

I’ve managed to blank the memory for most of the game, thankfully.

Haha. I might have been on the same train. You couldn't go to the nearer station from Glasgow. Cunt of a walk, no taxis or buses or shops or pubs. Never again. I said at the time it was the worst game of fitba id even been to. The boozer in the ground was alright mind you.

I’m only doing this because I’ve done it the last two games and we’ve won. I’m aware data is a sensitive subject on here.

Last 6 games:

Livi LLLDLL - 2 of those against Celtic and only 2 home games. 

Dons WWLWLL - far more Ws. Has to be another today. 

BeLIeVe 

I think Livi are pretty much resigned to going down - Martindale seems to have just about given up the fight as well, so other than their players putting themselves in the shop window, they don't have much to play for. Another win for us and I think we're pretty much safe from the play off, so plenty for us to play for. Horrible horrible pitch in pretty horrible conditions, so expecting a truly terrible game. However, I do think Leven at least has the sense not to try and play Livi at their own game, unlike previous managers. If we try and play football, keep the ball on the deck etc we'll do much better than an up and under, blood and thunder approach against them. I don't see us losing, so either a draw or a narrow win.

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

I think Livi are pretty much resigned to going down - Martindale seems to have just about given up the fight as well, so other than their players putting themselves in the shop window, they don't have much to play for.  

Livi played a bounce match v Dunfermline in Edinburgh mid week, so they're still trying. Fit did we do this week? 4 days off I heard.

22 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Livi played a bounce match v Dunfermline in Edinburgh mid week, so they're still trying. Fit did we do this week? 4 days off I heard.

It was a scheduled reserve league match.

No idea if this is the first team though. Recognise Brucey boy and a couple of others.

Junior McQuilken. Jamie’s loon? Poor lad if so. Left back as well.

LIVINGSTON: Jack Hamilton, Tommy Sharp, Junior McQuilken, Callan Ledingham, Mohammad Sangare, Sam Cuthbert, Daniel Mackay, David Carson, Bruce Anderson, Trialist, Kurtis Guthrie
SUBS: J McQuire, H Petrie, C Kirk, D Rappozzoh, C Reilly, Sam Featherstone, K Binnie

• Thanks 1