The Jimmy Thelin Thread...

7 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

@a don in oz You big in the AI music game? Tried Udio yet?

I only heard of Suno yesterday and only heard of Udio about an hour ago and signed up but its over capacity. 

Tried putting some actual lyrics of my own stuff in Suno last night to hear what it would do with it with various prompts. A little bit mental...

Also putting some shit on it to see what comes out and well, I'm sure I've heard the first one below before games at Pittodrie. :P

It's Time (yes I "wrote" these stellar lyrics to see what it would do)

Yo yo yo yo (yeah more shitty words just blatted into the box to see what it would do)

2 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

I only heard of Suno yesterday and only heard of Udio about an hour ago and signed up but its over capacity. 

Tried putting some actual lyrics of my own stuff in Suno last night to hear what it would do with it with various prompts. A little bit mental...

I've nae actually used them properly but seen a few things others have made, fucked up and impressive at the same time. 

2 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I've nae actually used them properly but seen a few things others have made, fucked up and impressive at the same time. 

Yeah. It really impresses the shit out of me in one regard and gives me the fear in another. Might as well chuck the guitar and keyboard and all that in the bin.

Like this one was one I did a bit of faffing with to get it 'right' and I actually like this: Suno stuff

Why are the press all falling over themselves to 'confirm' he's appointed along with his two staff and starts on June 1st.

Where the hell are they getting this from? It doesn't look like it's from either us or Elfsborg so who wanked into a bucket and called it a story that they're all copying?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, a don in oz said:

Why are the press all falling over themselves to 'confirm' he's appointed along with his two staff and starts on June 1st.

Where the hell are they getting this from? It doesn't look like it's from either us or Elfsborg so who wanked into a bucket and called it a story that they're all copying?

Shteve Thosh

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, a don in oz said:

Must have had it confirmed by either him or someone at the club.

• Admin
3 minutes ago, ab24_5qh said:

Spoken like a true administrator. Very selective removal of off-topic posts. Ho hum, I'm too old to ratm.

I'm not able to read and have literally every post on the forum vetted. Nothing to do with selective removal. If i don't see it, it likely won't get removed.

7 minutes ago, CrazyBullSheep said:

All these songs appearing, all very thoughtful and trying to be cool.

We all know the bog standard "oh Jimmy Jimmy, Jimmy jimmy jimmy jimmy The-ee-lin" or

"Jimmy T's Barmy Army" and repeat will stick

Nah, it has to be the Righteous Brothers!

We've got the Jimmy Thelin.......Warnock's gone, gone, gone.