The Jimmy Thelin Thread...

3 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

For all intents and purposes Thelin is already our manager. I have it in very good authority that he picked the side for the match against Celtic and set up the tactics. Leven was merely his conduit. 

I take it you’re picking up where you left off with your last account? 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Glass half full said:

Jeesy peeps

Care to share who told you that wisdom?

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Can you please, PLEASE stop replying to that guy?

It's utter forum abuse

What absurdity - Thelin will have had nothing to do with picking the team - he hasn't even seen them train and has no idea about the opposition. Nonsense. Besides after all of the fuss to keep him in Sweden he won't be spending too much time looking at us yet. 

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

For all intents and purposes Thelin is already our manager. I have it in very good authority that he picked the side for the match against Celtic and set up the tactics. Leven was merely his conduit. 

I have it on good authority that you're speaking shite

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

There's an outside chance we might see Thelin before the end of the season, if we secure safety early. 

But he's clearly staying well away from this season's shit show. Make of that what you will. 

I think the issue is less to do with us and more to do with the Aab manager arriving in Elfsborg.

He left last week apparently, so not very clear what is currently going on.

16 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

There's an outside chance we might see Thelin before the end of the season, if we secure safety early. 

But he's clearly staying well away from this season's shit show. Make of that what you will. 

Suspect it’s just part of the agreement.

Scandinavian clubs must regularly have issues with managers leaving mid their season and maybe agreeing to wait is one of the things that made it an easier decision for Elfsborg.

Agree we might see him arrive sooner though if the new guy is free and given they are losing games at the moment- another game on Thursday night.

40 minutes ago, Glass half full said:

Speak to whoever I wish pal. You don’t exactly come across as the soundest cunt on here either. 

But the absolute classic content he’s provided over the decades. Sometimes I wish it was 2008 all over again. :tommy:

1 hour ago, Glass half full said:

Speak to whoever I wish pal. You don’ exactly come across as the soundest cunt on here either. 

But can you not see that he's just saying stuff for a reaction?

He doesn't mean it

Its the definition of vacuous, so what's the point?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Granite95 said:

A couple of months in the manager's hotseat, and what... two wins... and he's clearly ready to manage Barnsley. 

What other industry puts the apprentices in charge of the company? 

Presumably the Record making shite up as usual. 

9 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

A couple of months in the manager's hotseat, and what... two wins... and he's clearly ready to manage Barnsley. 

He wouldn't be in charge of the company though, would he?

51 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

COYR