POTY and Goal of the Season

Voting open for both men's and women's awards for season. 

Imagine Miovski will win as not much competition other than possibly McGrath. Few decent goals to pick from.

On women's vote actually went to few games and Bayley Hutchison on 18 goals deserves recognition

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RDS said:

Imagine Miovski will win as not much competition other than possibly McGrath. Few decent goals to pick from.

On women's vote actually went to few games and Bayley Hutchison on 18 goals deserves recognition

Definitely. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Miovski should get player of the season in a landslide. I went for his goal against Hibs just because of the circumstances and the bounce. Missed MacDonald's against Helsinki because I was out the back of the stadium having a beer so for that reason he has to lose out. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Sheeptastic said:

Miovski should get player of the season in a landslide. I went for his goal against Hibs just because of the circumstances and the bounce. Missed MacDonald's against Helsinki because I was out the back of the stadium having a beer so for that reason he has to lose out. 

Be a shame for MacDonald to miss out for that reason .

11 hours ago, RDS said:

Women’s football is utter dung, how anyone can be bothered with it is beyond me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
33 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Standard response to the truth. It’s utter shit. Same as the lower leagues in men’s football, not worth watching.

It’s the part where you say you don’t understand why anyone can be bothered with it I have a problem with it.

Whether you like it or not women’s footballers are inspirational to young lassies wanting to play the game and how can that be viewed as a bad thing? Maybe you don’t like women and feel threatened in some way.

• Upvote 4
  • Dildo 1
3 hours ago, Baps said:

It’s the part where you say you don’t understand why anyone can be bothered with it I have a problem with it.

Whether you like it or not women’s footballers are inspirational to young lassies wanting to play the game and how can that be viewed as a bad thing? Maybe you don’t like women and feel threatened in some way.

The same way anyone can be bothered with division 2 football or Welsh football etc, it’s not good to watch. Same could be said about all Scottish football really, if I was a neutral there isn’t much to be interested in. Women’s football is a shite standard, it’s slow and the goalkeepers are farcical.

But aye, keep white-knighting if it makes you feel better about yourself. 

2 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

The same way anyone can be bothered with division 2 football or Welsh football etc, it’s not good to watch. Same could be said about all Scottish football really, if I was a neutral there isn’t much to be interested in. Women’s football is a shite standard, it’s slow and the goalkeepers are farcical.

But aye, keep white-knighting if it makes you feel better about yourself. 

I’m not white knighting. Just pointing out how much of a dick you sound.

• Upvote 1

Democracy for poty, in this instance is not required. Just give Miovski the box of Cormack branded chocolates.

His non existent competition, would be lucky to get a game for the kirkgate bar. 
Another 5 0-0 draws will be plenty to keep us up. 
It’s been fucking awful and just needs to end! 

29 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Democracy for poty, in this instance is not required. Just give Miovski the box of Cormack branded chocolates.

His non existent competition, would be lucky to get a game for the kirkgate bar. 
Another 5 0-0 draws will be plenty to keep us up. 
It’s been fucking awful and just needs to end! 

Don’t worry, it will next weekend.

• 2 weeks later...