POTY and Goal of the Season

On 4/13/2024 at 5:01 AM, Baps said:

It’s the part where you say you don’t understand why anyone can be bothered with it I have a problem with it.

Whether you like it or not women’s footballers are inspirational to young lassies wanting to play the game and how can that be viewed as a bad thing? Maybe you don’t like women and feel threatened in some way.

You've identified quite a few on here. Always desperate to slag it off for no reason. Weird folk. 

• Upvote 2
On 4/13/2024 at 5:01 PM, Baps said:

It’s the part where you say you don’t understand why anyone can be bothered with it I have a problem with it.

Whether you like it or not women’s footballers are inspirational to young lassies wanting to play the game and how can that be viewed as a bad thing? Maybe you don’t like women and feel threatened in some way.

Completely agree with you on the womens fitba part. If anyone wants to play football at any level, crack on. 

The part in bold though is such cliched bullshit though, pedaled out by sad cunts trying to score a moral victory. BHL called lower league men's football shite as well on the same post, I'm sure that opinion doesn't come from feeling threatened by the entirety of the Highland League. 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

The only young player who's regularly featured this season has been Connor Barron. Have we actually played anyone else under 22? Ryan Duncan has hardly played and has been poor when he has. 

Shows up our exemplary youth policy. Don't doubt the academy is likely as good as it can be but we are trusting nowhere near enough graduates in the first team.

Jack Milne has played a few times this season and done reasonably well but again probably not enough for an award.

4 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Completely agree with you on the womens fitba part. If anyone wants to play football at any level, crack on. 

The part in bold though is such cliched bullshit though, pedaled out by sad cunts trying to score a moral victory. BHL called lower league men's football shite as well on the same post, I'm sure that opinion doesn't come from feeling threatened by the entirety of the Highland League. 

I’ve no problem with anyone wanting to play football at any level, it’s great to see girls getting involved in football too as it’s obviously good to be involved in any sport but hopefully means they start going to watch the men’s game and it’s more money in the coffers of AFC. 

Second paragraph is 100% correct. 

On 4/12/2024 at 10:39 PM, Ke1t said:

Bojan Mojan Fe Fi Fojan for POTY. 

Dante's goal that ricocheted off the bar and went in against Ross County the other week for goal of the season. 

Absolute screamer. 

That is literally the most excitable anyone in the main stand has ever been, well played that man.

4 hours ago, Sheeptastic said:

Shows up our exemplary youth policy. Don't doubt the academy is likely as good as it can be but we are trusting nowhere near enough graduates in the first team.

Jack Milne has played a few times this season and done reasonably well but again probably not enough for an award.

You don’t doubt it? Based on what?

I’m far from convinced the club employ a decent calibre of coach at any level tbh. 

5 hours ago, Helmet said:

You don’t doubt it? Based on what?

I’m far from convinced the club employ a decent calibre of coach at any level tbh. 

Based on absolutely nothing, I've just had no reason to be skeptical about it. Was it not reviewed externally? Anyway if it's shite fair enough. Who knows really.