23 hours ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

That time they beat the huns in the play off was great viewing.

Huns were massive favourites at Ibrox IIRC? Full house, flags, display, media and pundits wanking themselves into a frenzy…..

Pumped 3-1 lol

The second leg was even more hilarious. Just wonderful viewing.

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, ELLON RED said:

Craig Napier the BIB for this game - never heard of him before

Ref'd the Stirling league cup game if i recall and the pumping from hibs amongst others.One of the first openly gay refs in Scotland apparently.

I would love Leven to make a statement today by dropping Roos after his carry on in the penalty shoot out.

Other than that I'm not really too bothered - hopefully go with our best footballers and try and play some proper football again - Polvara, Barron, Clarkson in the midfield. In terms of the front 3, Miovski and maybe Duk and Hoilett - McGrath must be in need of a rest, feels like he's played every game this season and is usually one who doesn't get subbed.

Would be great to see Miovski on the scoresheet again - would love him to hit 30 goals this season before he inevitably departs.

On 4/24/2024 at 5:16 PM, Big Hat Logan said:

Huns were massive favourites at Ibrox IIRC? Full house, flags, display, media and pundits wanking themselves into a frenzy…..

Pumped 3-1 lol

The second leg was even more hilarious. Just wonderful viewing.

Aye everyone expected them to turn it round and win at fir park as well. Then they got pumped again and cammy bell shat himself. 

Miss those days. Turns out Scottish football really doesn’t need a strong rangers. League and cups were better viewing