Grampian Chippers

1 hour ago, ericblack4boss said:

And then there is " dump district"

Kennethmont.  Partly, Rhynie, Lumsden, Clatt, Forgue, Kinnor,   within a 15 mile radius of Huntly the capital of Dump District

It doesn't get more teuchter than that area

12 hours ago, JumboJET said:

I used to enjoy a fish & chips (none of this chipper supper nonsense) from the Mike's chippy that was under The Broadhill.

The Bluebird on Urquhart Rd was decent, too.

Last time I was in the Bluebird it was bloody ace.

good thinkin, often overlooked these days 

8 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

And then there is " dump district"

Kennethmont.  Partly, Rhynie, Lumsden, Clatt, Forgue, Kinnor,   within a 15 mile radius of Huntly the capital of Dump District

Fuck all wrong with Forgue.

On 5/3/2024 at 9:04 AM, dave_min said:

Far’s decent for a Haddock supper?

Had a very disappointing one last night.

What establishment did the disappointing Haddock supper come from, they need outed for being shite

4 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fyvie is the epicentre of teuchter land and incestuousness, going by how that cunt of a grandfather of mine spoke and behaved. 

Yir granda pumping his relatives? Sexy talk with his ma? 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised considering he shagged my grandmother's sister to provide her with two bairns 

Both were pregnant (grandmother and her sister by him) on my grandparents' wedding day 

Grunnies sister takes 50% of that blame tho eh. Fucking hell min thats a corker. Sounds like a fair cheil 

So yir granda just carried on pumping yir grunnie and her sister for a long time aye? Even when abdy kint, he just thought ach fuck it and kept on plugging the sister? The sister must be of very low morals do to that to her sister? Us bloody blokes tho, what we like😆

I can see how the fathering of several children in that situation would create a future of turmoil and animosity for all concerned. Nice 1 grandad👍😆

3 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Grunnies sister takes 50% of that blame tho eh. Fucking hell min thats a corker. Sounds like a fair cheil 

So yir granda just carried on pumping yir grunnie and her sister for a long time aye? Even when abdy kint, he just thought ach fuck it and kept on plugging the sister? The sister must be of very low morals do to that to her sister? Us bloody blokes tho, what we like😆

I can see how the fathering of several children in that situation would create a future of turmoil and animosity for all concerned. Nice 1 grandad👍😆

😄😄. Her sister never gave two fucks (pardon the pun) it seems when getting laid at least two occasions by him.

15 kids, family division and acrimony, and a "aye, tie, tie, tie". That was his legacy. Fucking prick.

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised considering he shagged my grandmother's sister to provide her with two bairns 

Both were pregnant (grandmother and her sister by him) on my grandparents' wedding day 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

😄😄. Her sister never gave two fucks (pardon the pun) it seems when getting laid at least two occasions by him.

15 kids, family division and acrimony, and a "aye, tie, tie, tie". That was his legacy. Fucking prick.

He sounds like a fucking ledge.