In, going down with the missus.

She’s only been to two away games, Stirling in the cup and Ibrox 3-1 last September.

Hope her 100% record continues, they’re in poor form and we are in good form but then thats when it usually goes the other way 😒

Hope we take down a big crowd and it’s a better result than last time we were at Easter Road

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Diddy trophy cup final?

Hopefully players are up for it.

I can't remember us ever finishing 7th since the split was introduced? Any bigger geek remember?

Without looking it up, in the first ever spilt I think?

Edit: definitely not claiming to be a bigger geek though.

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Diddy trophy cup final?

Hopefully players are up for it.

I can't remember us ever finishing 7th since the split was introduced? Any bigger geek remember?

We definitely did it once, with more points than 6th place. Fuck knows when, not worth remembering for such a fine institution as Aberdeen Football Club.

2 hours ago, EH11Red said:

Will be interested to see how many we take this to this. I bide in Edinburgh but amn't going. Complete dead rubber 

Wouldn’t think many will bother at £34 a ticket 

4 hours ago, matthew1998 said:

In, going down with the missus.

She’s only been to two away games, Stirling in the cup and Ibrox 3-1 last September.

Hope her 100% record continues, they’re in poor form and we are in good form but then thats when it usually goes the other way 😒

Hope we take down a big crowd and it’s a better result than last time we were at Easter Road

She should be at home making the tea and doing the ironing.

They've had our number for a couple of seasons now, so even though the game is meaningless it would be nice to get things back on track. On top of that, we should have fucking hammered them the last time out down there, but Bojan had a nightmare. 

Hard to see past a scrappy 1-1 though. 

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

£34 is a scandal. I hate Scottish fitba more every year.

22 minutes ago, Tommy said:

That’s just wrong. The price, nae you.

Aye bad enough if it was a big game but for a meaningless bottom 6 kickabout it's an absolute joke.

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

£34 is a scandal. I hate Scottish fitba more every year.

It is a scandal. 
Not one team in Scotland, nor any game in Scotland, is worth £34.

Let alone an end of season stroll.

Can’t envisage many bothering, Hibs or Aberdeen. 
I saw the Hibs support at Dingwall & they didn’t take any tickets for behind the goal, just the wee stand in the corner. 
They’ve given up for the season. 

• Upvote 1

It's been a helluva long season. Many feared us getting dragged into a relegation dog fight. The saving grace was how very little injuries we've had this season. We have massively dodged a bullet not having the likes of Miovski injured. Don't think we would have been able to eek out wins against County and Livvy without him. Hated this season from about October. Glad I can now relax. Well done Leven who steadied the ship and made Warnock look like the charlatan he is.

Two defeats and a draw against Hibs so far this season if I recall correctly, which includes the 2-0 at Easter Road where we had almost as many shots as we did against the Swedish champions.

We are probably due a win against them and Hibs are woeful at the minute under Nick Montgomery, so I think we might get the three points. We're certainly on better form. 

Their board are in an interesting position where they have to either stick by their manager and let him piss a load of money up the wall in the summer only to be sacked within eight games or cut him loose now. I think a defeat at the weekend would be the final straw for them. 

I’m done for the season, so..oot! 
Draw of some description. Hibs manager is getting his jotters regardless of what happens here.

pre holiday kick about. 34 quid is a joke. Respect as ever to anyone going. Would have preferred it if no cunt went to make a point re the prices.

terrible from Hibs. 

‘that cunt has just been charged 34 quid for a ticket and no cunt leaves here until we find out which cunt done it’ 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Johnnyred1 said:

It's been a helluva long season. Many feared us getting dragged into a relegation dog fight. The saving grace was how very little injuries we've had this season. We have massively dodged a bullet not having the likes of Miovski injured. Don't think we would have been able to eek out wins against County and Livvy without him. Hated this season from about October. Glad I can now relax. Well done Leven who steadied the ship and made Warnock look like the charlatan he is.

I know what you mean, but I'm hoping that the players don't feel the same way. 

This time a year ago, a run of wins fizzled out in the last 5 games (St Mirren aside) and ended up with another fucking humiliation at the Tattiedome. When I look back now, it was definitely a sign of things to come under Robson. 

I'd love for this team to go undefeated until the end of the season...ideally 3 wins, but I'd settle for a draw on Sunday then 2 wins against Livi and Ross County. It would also be nice to finish 7th, and not 10th or something. 

It would give everybody a bit of a boost at the end of an utterly shite season. 

5 hours ago, Sheeptastic said:

Two defeats and a draw against Hibs so far this season if I recall correctly, which includes the 2-0 at Easter Road where we had almost as many shots as we did against the Swedish champions.

We are probably due a win against them and Hibs are woeful at the minute under Nick Montgomery, so I think we might get the three points. We're certainly on better form. 

Their board are in an interesting position where they have to either stick by their manager and let him piss a load of money up the wall in the summer only to be sacked within eight games or cut him loose now. I think a defeat at the weekend would be the final straw for them. 

We did beat them 1-0 in the League Cup semi-final but I felt we were a bit lucky that day. To be fair in the last 2 league games against them we have clearly been the better team and dominated the stats. I can see a score draw at the weekend. Be interesting to see if he brings Shinnie back into the side for this one. 

2-2.