1 hour ago, Shinniesta said:

We did beat them 1-0 in the League Cup semi-final but I felt we were a bit lucky that day. To be fair in the last 2 league games against them we have clearly been the better team and dominated the stats. I can see a score draw at the weekend. Be interesting to see if he brings Shinnie back into the side for this one. 

2-2. 

Completely forgot about the League Cup. Absolutely awful game which made Miovski's winner all the sweeter.

On 5/6/2024 at 4:30 PM, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Hibs are the usual Hibs, nothing special exactly the same as us.Both clubs where they are, bottom 6 and deservedly so

1-1

Hurry up end of season please.

Feel like Aberdeen v Hibs has been a bottom 6 fixture an awful lot of times. We seem to have our shite seasons together in unison. 

On 5/6/2024 at 5:23 PM, The Gee Man said:

2000/2001 but not sure if split existed then 

Aye we won the bottom 6 in its inaugural season. One of our many triumphs 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Feel like Aberdeen v Hibs has been a bottom 6 fixture an awful lot of times. We seem to have our shite seasons together in unison. 

Aye we won the bottom 6 in its inaugural season. One of our many triumphs 

Cheers for the confirmation.

Roos

Devlin   Gartenmann   MacDonald   MacKenzie

Polvara   Shinnie

McGrath                                           Hoilett

Duk      Miovski

This is what I'd like to see. I know Clarkson won't get left out but I think the midfield would be too lightweight without Shinnie. That and we will probably only start with Miovski up front. My guess is Leven will have Clarkson in place of Duk and drop him back.

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Finished last month.

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for the reply, I’m currently in the early stages of setting up a joke about the championship playoffs.

Any chance you can have another look at your response and we can circle back to it before the weekend.

Cheers,

d_m

I think more would pay £34 for season to just be over now rather than pay to watch this.

scandalous price that. Hibs support will be shite as well. 

seen in evening news about teams wage budgets.

Hibs about £10m

Aberdeen about £12m

Hearts about £15m

guess that’s what 3k extra ST’s gets them & a rich cunt throwing cash at them each year. Wonder when he’ll die?

11 hours ago, DieHardDon said:

Roos

Devlin   Gartenmann   MacDonald   MacKenzie

Polvara   Shinnie

McGrath                                           Hoilett

Duk      Miovski

This is what I'd like to see. I know Clarkson won't get left out but I think the midfield would be too lightweight without Shinnie. That and we will probably only start with Miovski up front. My guess is Leven will have Clarkson in place of Duk and drop him back.

Doohan 

Milne Ruby Garts Jensen

Polvara Shinnie 

Duncan Clarkson Hoilet

Sokler 

• Confused 1
6 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I think more would pay £34 for season to just be over now rather than pay to watch this.

scandalous price that. Hibs support will be shite as well. 

seen in evening news about teams wage budgets.

Hibs about £10m

Aberdeen about £12m

Hearts about £15m

guess that’s what 3k extra ST’s gets them & a rich cunt throwing cash at them each year. Wonder when he’ll die?

So, do you ever, you know actually go to a game or do you just chat shit on the internet instead?

15 hours ago, patrick bateman said:

So, do you ever, you know actually go to a game or do you just chat shit on the internet instead?

Not when in America as the travel kind of sucks but prior to that o was a ST holder. 

btw. Going to games isn’t a license to talk shit on internet, so don’t go thinking you got extra rights 

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, dave_min said:

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for the reply, I’m currently in the early stages of setting up a joke about the championship playoffs.

Any chance you can have another look at your response and we can circle back to it before the weekend.

Cheers,

d_m

The Fringe is crying out for people like you. 👍