sunday mail front page

aye, sh*tebags.

i though hart had a bit of a howler with his comments to the press this weekend, but posting this on the net is the daftest thing ive heard of. stupid wankers.

Removed by the User.

I can probably take an educated guess at the video's content but can anyone who's seen it enlighten me as to what the Huns have been up to now?

Removed by the User.

I can probably take an educated guess at the video's content but can anyone who's seen it enlighten me as to what the Huns have been up to now?

Signing along to a Tina Turner song - bad enough on its own - with the addition of certain 'phrases' about the Pope & the IRA.

i see the rangers supporters trust is accusing Osasuna of deliberately antogonising rangers fans by playing this song over the tannoy after the game

It's always someone else's fault. Why can't people (maybe the wrong word since we're talking about rangers supporters) take responsibility for their own actions?

It's always someone else's fault. Why can't people (maybe the wrong word since we're talking about rangers supporters) take responsibility for their own actions?

exactly, i see derek johnstone is claiming that aberdeen fans were singing songs about prople dying.

why is it any time the huns are in the spotlight for the wrong reasons they try to deflect the blame by claiming other fans are worse.

exactly, i see derek johnstone is claiming that aberdeen fans were singing songs about prople dying.

why is it any time the huns are in the spotlight for the wrong reasons they try to deflect the blame by claiming other fans are worse.

How is Derek Johnstone's comments even relevant in a discussion about Ranger's fans behaviour in Spain?

This is what Jim Templeton president of the Rangers Supporters Assembly has to say.-

"Whichever fan posted this has scored a massive own goal for the club and the fans.

"While condemning those who were singing, the person who put this on You Tube should also be taking a good look at themselves in the mirror.

"It is almost certain UEFA will be forced to take action and possibly ban the club from Europe. We can only fear the worst."

He added that he believed the Spanish club played the song to "wind up" the visiting support.

Hardly an admission that they were in the wrong, Templeton seems more concerned with highlighting the individual fan who posted it rather than addressing the real issue which is continued sectarian singing at games.

You have to love the blinkered f*ck wits.

An own goal scored by the boy who posted it on You Tube, as if he was solely to blame for the fact the huns might get hit with a disciplinary. What about all the brain dead 'Simply the Best' wankers in front of him with their nazi salutes.

With UEFA taking things a bit more seriously with Valencia and Inter they might get a bigger fine, but I doubt they will get a ban, more is the pity.

You have to love the blinkered f*ck wits.

An own goal scored by the boy who posted it on You Tube, as if he was solely to blame for the fact the huns might get hit with a disciplinary. What about all the brain dead 'Simply the Best' wankers in front of him with their nazi salutes.

With UEFA taking things a bit more seriously with Valencia and Inter they might get a bigger fine, but I doubt they will get a ban, more is the pity.

Thing is previously they have been warned, then have had a fine and a further conduct warning. This time UEFA may consider a ban!!

Archived