Georgia on my mind

moat pervert

I'm really worried about this one... Georgia will have a very decent first XI if everyone is fit, I certainly wouldn't bet against Arverladze sticking a goal or two past McManus, Pressley, Weir or whichever donkeys get the nod in central defence.

I hope Murty plays at full-back, he's really impressed me this season... its a shame he's not a few years younger though!

Losing Fletcher is a big blow too, as sh*te as hes been for Man United, he's still Scotlands most influential player going forward... added to that Miller has been dreadful this season, but will surely still start the game! Boyd has to start for me, we'll create at least a couple of chances and I'd back him to take at least one them......

The sourcerer and his apprentice it is then....... Weir & McManus. :laughing:

If we're going to win on Saturday it is imperative that the Barry Ferguson of Rangers Football Club turns up, and not the imposter he usually sends along to replace him on international weekends.

totally agree here. no doubt we will get his usual piece in a glasgow rag telling us how committed he is to scotland.

cant make my mind up what team eck will send out. i hope he gives anderson his chance but i reckon it will be mcmanus.

boyd must start as well he is by far the best scottish finisher just now. fletcher will be a big miss for us.

cant wait for it tho alwayys a great day out going down to see scotland.

The midfield looks pretty low on inspiration. We're heavily reliant on Fletcher for that and he'll be a big miss. It's a pity we can't call on Faddy either, although I'd have started with him on the bench.

I can see us having to rely on set pieces. When did we last score from a free kick, btw?? Maybe we're due one of them.

I doubt it'll be 3-5-2.

I would go with:

---------------Gordon

Murty---Weir---Anderson---Naysmith

Brown---Hartley---Ferguson---Quashie

---\/-----------------------McCulloch

---------------Boyd-----------\/

But I think it'll be more like:

-------------------Gordon

Murty-------Weir-------McManus-------Naysmith

--------------------Dailly

Hartley---Ferguson---Quashie---McCulloch

---------------------Miller

Guest TenementFunster
I doubt it'll be 3-5-2.

I would go with:

---------------Gordon

Murty---Weir---Anderson---Naysmith

Brown---Hartley---Ferguson---Quashie

---\/-----------------------McCulloch

---------------Boyd-----------\/

But I think it'll be more like:

-------------------Gordon

Murty-------Weir-------McManus-------Naysmith

--------------------Dailly

Hartley---Ferguson---Quashie---McCulloch

---------------------Miller

I agree pretty much with your first one BTR but I suspect more of the latter will apply too but I also suspect McNamara will get a role in there too.

Donnie Munro is an arsehole.

Not only does he mime when he sings at Hampden, but the unionist scumbag refuses to sing the third verse of flower of scotland because of its anti english lyrics. Thats why when he sings they always repeat the second verse. Luckily he isnt doing it this time, Ronnie Brown is. Now he's a true legend.

Archived