Spurs vs. Chelski

Guest glasgowdon

Guest CAPSLOCK
A bit like our kung fu Ricksen attacker!

HE WASN'T EVEN IN THE SAME POSTCODE WHEN HE SWUNG THAT KICK.

THAT'S TIM HARDMEN FOR YOU.

:laughing:

I don't think this has had the attention is deserves on here.

The boy was a total cock for coming on the pitch and he'll deserve all he gets , although he hasn't bene charges with assault, but I'd like to discuss what about the digs by the Chelsea players.

Cole and Mikel have a couple of little kicks but Drogba kicks and stamps on the boy. The pictures are still a bit inconclusive as you don't see the contact when he kicks but unless he was doing one of those kicks where you deliberatley stop your foot (remember the noise they used to make in the school gym :laughing:) then I can't imagine there was no contact.

I'm not sure if it's admirable that the Chelsea boys all backed up their mate or they were all cowards for an 8-1 kicking.

Personally, I think if the boy has a go at a group of lads in the street then he deserves a shoeing but because of their position then I think they should be investigated. Of course Ol Big Head himself had a go at a fan for being on the pitch and he didn't get pulled up about it.

The boy who ran on the pitch was as threatening as Mr Muscle but I wouldn't be surprised if Drogba is pulled up, rightly or wrongly.

I don't think this has had the attention is deserves on here.

The boy was a total cock for coming on the pitch and he'll deserve all he gets , although he hasn't bene charges with assault, but I'd like to discuss what about the digs by the Chelsea players.

Cole and Mikel have a couple of little kicks but Drogba kicks and stamps on the boy. The pictures are still a bit inconclusive as you don't see the contact when he kicks but unless he was doing one of those kicks where you deliberatley stop your foot (remember the noise they used to make in the school gym :laughing:) then I can't imagine there was no contact.

I'm not sure if it's admirable that the Chelsea boys all backed up their mate or they were all cowards for an 8-1 kicking.

Personally, I think if the boy has a go at a group of lads in the street then he deserves a shoeing but because of their position then I think they should be investigated. Of course Ol Big Head himself had a go at a fan for being on the pitch and he didn't get pulled up about it.

The boy who ran on the pitch was as threatening as Mr Muscle but I wouldn't be surprised if Drogba is pulled up, rightly or wrongly.

What he did was very wrong but you can kinda understand why the boy was so upset. If Aberdeen had been beaten by Rangers in similar circumstances, then the Rangers players started doing a dance infront of the Aberdeen support, I'd say there would be a far few nutters trying to get onto the pitch to pan one of the Rangers players. Fair enough they were infront of their own fans at the point the boy ran on but there seemed to be a lot of, in my eyes anyway, winding up of the Spurs support.

What he did was very wrong but you can kinda understand why the boy was so upset. If Aberdeen had been beaten by Rangers in similar circumstances, then the Rangers players started doing a dance infront of the Aberdeen support, I'd say there would be a far few nutters trying to get onto the pitch to pan one of the Rangers players. Fair enough they were infront of their own fans at the point the boy ran on but there seemed to be a lot of, in my eyes anyway, winding up of the Spurs support.

No question, the Chelsea milked it and for them to come across all sweetness and light after the fact is pretty annoying.

Lampard has come out and said he wants it forgotten about and I can imagine Chelsea would quite like this to go away. Missing drogba for a handful of games for "bringing the game into disrepute" would be a serious blow.

was thinkin this myself. chelsea players went a bit over the top with the celebrations at the end not that this excuses the ned runnin on te the pitch but all they needed to do was the customary clap of the hands in front of your fans then straight into the changing room. no need to dance around like a twat and throw the shirts into the crowd, it was only tottenham they beat not as if they had just won a trophy from it.

for the hobbit = unfortunately giving someone an 8-1 kicking is usually classed as backing up your mates nowadays.

Archived