Neil Warnock

uni_don

Warnock is a f*cking prick. He played a reserve side in the FA Cup and got humped by Swansea. He said the league was more important to the club then a good cup run. Boro are fairly safe in mid-table and the FA Cup was their only chance of getting into Europe next season. Southgate saw the FA Cup as a priority and picked his teams for Man City and Man Uyd accordingly. Warnocks consistent moaning is becoming rather boring.

Boro are fairly safe in mid-table.

Not true at all mate.

They are only 9 points away from on-form Charlton. I expect them to stay up, but you never know

Their next two games are away to West Ham and home to Watford. Lose those 2 and they are in deep sh*t.

They then have to play :-

Saturday, 14 April 2007

Middlesbrough v Aston Villa Home win or draw (probably a draw where Villa are involved)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, 18 April 2007

Liverpool v Middlesbrough, Home win

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 21 April 2007

Man Utd v Middlesbrough Home win

Saturday, 28 April 2007

Middlesbrough v Tottenham Away win or draw

Saturday, 05 May 2007

Wigan v Middlesbrough

Sunday, 13 May 2007

Middlesbrough v Fulham

Worth a few quid to go down IMO. Although I fully expect Sheff Utd to go down along with West Ham (brilliant, hate them) and Watford.

Guest TenementFunster

The Boro may not be playing either consistently nor particularly well but they won't get relegated.

The teams below them aren't showing many signs of playing any better.

The Boro may not be playing either consistently nor particularly well but they won't get relegated.

The teams below them aren't showing many signs of playing any better.

As said, I doubt they'll go down but they've got a difficult run-in. Should they lose their next 2, they'll be in deep doo-doo!

With the return of Darren Bent, I fully expect Charlton to stay up, and Sheff Utd or Wigan to go down.

Sheff Utd have still to play West Ham, Watford, Wigan and Charlton in their last 8 games, so their destiny is in their own hands. Other than that, they play Bolton, Newcastle, Man U and Villa.

The teams from Middlesbrough (12th place) down, could all potentially get relegated.

Archived