Italy

Jute

Guest TenementFunster
More than welcome to join in the sensible option. If working at Glasgow probably hubbards at tea time, if strathy then will be the ark if you're up for it.

Day before pay day but I have a "slush" fund for watching my beloved Scotchland. I just pure lap it aw up.

Went to milan a few years ago for treacherous hun f*cks 1st game in charge and was also at the ukraine game not so long ago (have NEVER seen so many beautifull girls in one place). If anyone here ever gets the chance to go away with scotland do it. Beware though its addictive

I was having a look at the TAMB to see how the hell you would get to Georgia.

Sounds like fun!

Chimp still not booked anything for this so give me a shout if your thinking of going. Holding off just now till I see which european comp the Dons end up in.

Chimp still not booked anything for this so give me a shout if your thinking of going. Holding off just now till I see which european comp the Dons end up in.

Dons in Europe will get priority, but if somehow we don't get in then I may look into the Georgia option.

Dons in Europe will get priority, but if somehow we don't get in then I may look into the Georgia option.

Still got the holidays to cover a 3 3day trips for europe (even if I go to Georgia) if I work a couple of bank holidays. Just need to find the cash now.

Still got the holidays to cover a 3 3day trips for europe (even if I go to Georgia) if I work a couple of bank holidays. Just need to find the cash now.

I've got tonnes of holidays. Just couldn't safford to do Georgia and Aberdeen's run to the last 8. :checkit:

Archived