Newcastle

Jute

Guest El Padre
Anyone been to St James Park before that can tell me what the view from the Millburn Stand level 7 is like?

Going down to see Newcastle v Arsenal on Monday and this was the only stand they had tickets left for.

You're right up the back from the looks of it, should be a pretty decent view. :dontknow:

StJamesPark.GIF

Guest glasgowdon
Anyone been to St James Park before that can tell me what the view from the Millburn Stand level 7 is like?

Going down to see Newcastle v Arsenal on Monday and this was the only stand they had tickets left for.

Been to St. James a few times.

You'll get a great view but you will be quite far back that the atmosphere might not be the same as sitting on Level 2 where I sit.

I've sat there before and also in the away section in the Sir John Hall West......

.... I hate to say it, but the view is pretty poor from up there. It feels like your stuck up in the clouds and the players look like subbuteo figures. To be honest I'd rather watch the game in the pub than sit in the top tier at St James. I used to live in Newcastle and have been to St James a good number of times - you'll be surprised how flat the atmosphere is in the stadium..... an extremely popular and over-used Urban myth!

Archived