Sevilla - Spurs

cgs1706

There's a boy standing there, arms up in the air - doing nothing - policeman just clubs him. It seems to be getting really bad...

There are a big bunch of Spurs fans being idiots though.

Nothing to do with Sevilla fans according to pitchside reporters/commentators...

Interesting this, Feyenoord, who got Spurs the bye were chucked out of the tournament for exactly the same thing.

The end of the cup for Spurs?

Adriano of Sevilla.

SUCH a diving b*st*rd. Stayed on the ground after a light touch on the face, stopping Spurs from using one of their best chances...

And now, such, such a blatant dive. Nothing given against him though. He was barely touched and dived into the air arms flailing... what a fanny.

Interesting this, Feyenoord, who got Spurs the bye were chucked out of the tournament for exactly the same thing

Feyenoord were alot worse......there game was actually abadoned!

Good to see Spurs get to the final.....50,000 yids in galsgow would be funny.....

Feyenoord were alot worse......there game was actually abadoned!

The game was suspended for 30mins to allow tear gas to clear, is all... it finished that night.

If the Spanish police were like French police (game was in Nancy, where I used to live) they would have used tear gas too, but the Spaniards used batons to club them instead.

Fans were ripping up seats, etc etc...

Just what the Feyenoord fans did. I've heard about trouble before the game in Sevilla, but I don't know how bad that was. The trouble from Feyenoord fans in Nancy before the game was really bad - I don't know how those two compare, but inside the stadium, pretty much exactly the same as the Feyenoord fans.

I think the difference between what happened in Seville and what happened in Rome is thee was no procovacation in Seville.

What we saw last night was blatent thuggary.

you can moan all you want about the police, but if you behave the police aren't gonna wade in are they ?

The notion that police charged in for no reason is laughable. Time for Man Utd & spurs to accept that thier fans were to blame for what went on. Not point blaming the police when your own fans can't behave.

Archived