Chris coleman

minijc

fulham are the team in england i like the most mainly because i rated a few people: malbranque, boa morte, coleman, bullard and Quedrue.

gutted to lose 2 of the clubs best players and now the manager whose been given NO appreciable money to spend. lost his world class goalie, his wingers for sod all, and inherited a club that tigana f*cked over wasting money on players like marlet.

f*cked off. coleman is such a nice guy and deserves better. everyone down here wants him to be the wales manager..not because hes a stellar manager, but because all toshack has achieved is building grudges with their best players and forcing peolple like speed into retirement.

Topic - Chris Coleman

subtopic - says byE!!!! honestly man, read things over before you click.

although thats nowhere near as bad as however you spelt routine in the u19s thread.

We have been asking nicely for a few weeks now, but its time to take action.

Its quite simple.

DO NOT POST PETTY CRAP IN THIS FORUM, if you MUST take it to PM's or if you really must in the PUB section, NOT in here

Fact based arguments and opinions are encouraged a post with simply FUK OF YOU TWAT is NOT

You may think that we are using our super powers* here, but its not a case of that.

We want to encourage as many AFC fans as possible to sign up and if its a community of people telling each to fuk off in every second thread , or threads that are hijacked with garbage it will put people off.

Another little thing - It makes things more descriptive if you use the subtitle as well as the title when posting your threads.

Feel free to post your comments in this post

OOOPS someone forgot to read in. :dontknow:
OOOPS someone forgot to read in. :rolleyes:

i read the part about fact based argument personally.

fact - you keep mis-speliing simple things

ill admit, i didnt think about using the PM button, i just read what youd written and thought it deserved highlighting. so i appologise to the mods.

mods - didnt think - sorry

minijc - sort out your spelling ffs !!!

ill admit, i didnt think about using the PM button, i just read what youd written and thought it deserved highlighting. so i appologise to the mods.

People had noticed it but never mentioned it as they know what am like so deal with it, pkus my excuse if my keyboard was playing up when i pressed the E button.

ouch.

Archived