Derek Riordan

He'll be gone soon anyway after his house getting wrecked for a second time in 8 months. Good player that i'd like to see here but his attitude stinks.

Has it been wrecked again? Knowing exactly where his house is it doesnt surprise me. It does surprise me that he hasnt been given a proper shot at celtic.

Guest TenementFunster
Has it been wrecked again? Knowing exactly where his house is it doesnt surprise me. It does surprise me that he hasnt been given a proper shot at celtic.

Ha ha ya Briggs Gay boy!!

His house hasn't been wrecked at all. It got robbed once because he didn't have any security system AT ALL then the security system he later installed actually WORKED and nothing else happened. Notice in the story he was in Edinburgh WITH his guard dog both times too.

• 8 years later...

Poooooooooooor Derek: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/derek-riordan-someone-has-sabotaged-my-career-1-3983153

I hope he finds out who's been spreading rumours about him... It'd be a shame to think that someone found guilty of assault, with a ban from a hefty chunk of Edinburgh's drinking spots and who's a regular at some of the dodgiest pubs in the city couldn't get a contract just because someone holds a grudge against him. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest the shepherd

Maybe it's a really dear one.

@@Stoney could help him.

Maybe Derek Riordan's former club, the family club, will step in and pick up his tab. They were set up to help those in poverty,etc. after all. See if they are actually true to their "words" or speaking shite.