McFadden's goal today

cgs1706

One of the goals of the season? Definitely.

Goal of the season? We shall see...

Look out for it on SSN, I can't find a YouTube link yet...

It was unbelieveable! I can't believe they were suggesting he might not have ment it on MOTD2..... I'm 99% certain he tried to flick it over the first defender on purpose, to make room for a shot.

Anyway, here's the link.... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1q315_blac-v-chel-2

It was unbelieveable! I can't believe they were suggesting he might not have ment it on MOTD2..... I'm 99% certain he tried to flick it over the first defender on purpose, to make room for a shot.

Anyway, here's the link.... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1q315_blac-v-chel-2

If he was an English man he would have meant it, just like paul robinson!!

On that link the 2nd goal for Wigan was a peach aswell.

They said he never meant it? f*ck sake, of course he meant it. Only an english man would say otherwise.

Great goal and good to see him back :dontknow:

sensational goal. we all pretty much stopped doing that when we were 14 am i right...so its good to see it revived in a premiership game. hahaha

leighton baines' goal was something special aswell but then dont forget about robbie keanes 2nd aswell. it was pretty sweet also!

sensational goal. we all pretty much stopped doing that when we were 14 am i right...so its good to see it revived in a premiership game. hahaha

leighton baines' goal was something special aswell but then dont forget about robbie keanes 2nd aswell. it was pretty sweet also!

Took it well but if he missed that he deserved to get dropped, the keeper as about 30 yards off his line FFS.

Archived