Cristiano Ronaldo

in the wake of the boy winning the PFA young player and players player of year can i just say...

neh neh neh neh nehhhh nehhhhhhh

i f*ckin told you all!!! when he got Rooney sent off in the world cup, everyone on here was sayin that was the end of his united career, guaranteed. I however said ferguson wouldnt be forced into making and decisions, in fact, were he to stay, hed probably grow up alot faster and show everyone what an amazing player he is instead of a player with bags of potential.

I got slated to f*ck for sayin this at the time and was mocked for thinking he could stay in enland and have everything forgotten.

I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT.

The english have such a short memory that they seem to have forgotten that every newspaper and every fan was trying to have him extradited for his actions. 9 months on and the world is falling over themselves about how great the boy has been and hes won both PFA awards. Anyone remember the fiasco about there being no way Rooney could play alongside Ronaldo after what hed done, the day they all came back to training and that kid wi the portugal shirt for whom rooney refused to sign an autograph for? what a difference a year makes...

nobody should be replyin to this sayin "i agreed with you" coz nobody gave him the slightest chance of staying at united, but yet hes now just signed a new 5 year deal amidst rumours milan, barca and madrid are ready to offer 60 million for him.

Worth noting that he won the 'PFA Fans Player of the Year' award today as well. 3 in one season, with many votes from the fans and players that wanted him hung 8 months ago. :hysterical:

If I'd used this forum back then, I'd have agreed with you as I said exactly the same thing after the 'Rooney' incident. The media hyped it up to ridiculous levels, as per usual.

Another factor might have been RVN needed to get rid of him or Ronaldo and persoanlly i was wanting Ronaldo to as he wasna playing that great then but RVN went and he's has now became one of the great to ever grace English soil and play for united and he's still young!!!

Also agree about what you've said above and i'm glad Fergie is the type of manager he is.

:hysterical::hysterical:

Do you like following me in to every thread i make a post in? It seems so, if you don't understand what i mean just ask don't do one of your smiliie posts as it's a mind f*ck as to what you mean or want to know.

What i was trying to get across was the fact that when RVN was at united he seemed to be doing sh*t same as Ronaldo and there was a few people wanting rid of Ronaldo to help RVN score like he used to but Fergie got it right there aswell.

Do you like following me in to every thread i make a post in? It seems so, if you don't understand what i mean just ask don't do one of your smiliie posts as it's a mind f*ck as to what you mean or want to know.

What i was trying to get across was the fact that when RVN was at united he seemed to be doing sh*t same as Ronaldo and there was a few people wanting rid of Ronaldo to help RVN score like he used to but Fergie got it right there aswell.

Please keep arguments like this to PM's lads.

Cheers

Worth noting that he won the 'PFA Fans Player of the Year' award today as well. 3 in one season, with many votes from the fans and players that wanted him hung 8 months ago. :dontknow:

didnt know he won the fans award aswell. thats rediculous. yes hes had a sensational season, but i still hold a grudge against him and probably always will because hes the one that replaced beckham and anyone who knows me, knows i worship at the church of beckham. Also hated that he was given the 7 shirt since only the best players are gifted that number ie cantona, robson etc.

While i respect what hes done this year and respect him for his ability...i still dont like him.

hes the one that replaced beckham and anyone who knows me, knows i worship at the church of beckham. Also hated that he was given the 7 shirt since only the best players are gifted that number ie cantona, robson etc.

:itch-chin:

George Best

Bryan Robson

Eric Cantona

David Beckham

Whilst it's still early days in Ronaldo's career, I don't think there's any question that he's good enough to be 'worthy' of the United number 7 shirt.

ronaldomanutdhome2005.jpg

hes worthy of it now

but when he signed he was imemdiately given it. the 7 is a shirt that has recetnly become associated with the greats of the club. giving it to an unknown 18 year old who was pretty mince in his 1st year got on my tits.