Saturdays Betting Thread

Anybody had a look at this weekend coupons yet? I've picked out a few so far what is the general concensus:

Blackburn v Charlton 11/10, Man City v Aston Villa 5/4 (can see both of these ending in draws though), Barnsley v Leicester 5/4, Birmingham v Sheff Wed 8/13, Leyton Orient v Notts Forest evens, Accrington Stanley v Macclesfield 21/20, Boston v Torquay 4/7, Walsall v Wrexham 4/6

Have tried to pick from games where the teams involved still have something to play for. Not put anything on yet but was what i thought at first glance.

Put your house on a Hearts win against us!!!!

Actually think 11/10 is a very good price for hearts :rolleyes:

Also notice according the racing and football outlook that Dunfermline are 6/4 from hills shops to beat Motherwell, if that is true that is a fantastic price, even beter if St mirren lose to Dundee Utd which means Motherwell can not go down. Will be passing a hills shop to find out if that is the price although i think they will alter the coupon because i feel a lot of people will be on that. Saying that i made a bit last night with dunfermline with 7/5 draw no bet - crazy price!!!