Noticed on the BBC that Deano scored the only goal in a 1-0 win for Hull at Cardiff, that coupled with an 88th minute equaliser for Ipswich against Leeds has all but kept Hull up and sent Dirty Leeds into Division 2. Ba Ha.

There was appparently also a pitch invasion at the Leeds game after Ipswich equalised and it worked against them, there was apparently about 5 minutes left (including added time) when the ref took them off the pitch, after the delay they played only 1 more minute. Get it up yae Leeds and Dennis Wise.

Noticed on the BBC that Deano scored the only goal in a 1-0 win for Hull at Cardiff, that coupled with an 88th minute equaliser for Ipswich against Leeds has all but kept Hull up and sent Dirty Leeds into Division 2. Ba Ha.

There was appparently also a pitch invasion at the Leeds game after Ipswich equalised and it worked against them, there was apparently about 5 minutes left (including added time) when the ref took them off the pitch, after the delay they played only 1 more minute. Get it up yae Leeds and Dennis Wise.

Aye, saw that earlier. Reckon the Leeds fans thought that if they invaded the pitch, the match would get abandoned, and would get replayed.

wasnt even 5 mins left, at most they played for 30!

corner came in, was cleared. ball got to the half way line then the ref blew for full time. match was delayed a good 30 mins and all for a crappy 30 seconds. what a waste of time because it was blatantly obvious leeds werent going to score.

i said at the time even if they do come back out, theyll be more intent on watching the crowd meaning the guy playing furthest from the tunnel aint looking to get invovled. hes ready to go full pelt to get to safety.

wasnt even 5 mins left, at most they played for 30!

corner came in, was cleared. ball got to the half way line then the ref blew for full time. match was delayed a good 30 mins and all for a crappy 30 seconds. what a waste of time because it was blatantly obvious leeds werent going to score.

i said at the time even if they do come back out, theyll be more intent on watching the crowd meaning the guy playing furthest from the tunnel aint looking to get invovled. hes ready to go full pelt to get to safety.

i think you miss my point about the amount of time left.

What i'm saying is that there were apparently a good few minutes to play and the ref only played 30 seconds, meaning basically he cut the game short because he shat it.

They shouldn't of bothered taking the players back on just to play for 35 seconds or whatever it was as the players safety was in danger considering what had just happened and Jim Magilton pointed this out saying he would of been knocking on the refs door to have serious words if the crowd had invaded the pitch again.

But it's brilliant seeing Leeds all but down into League 1 and especially with Dennis Wise in charge as that c*nt deserves all bad luck in world! :appl:

Why do people not understand Goal Difference. This is not having a go at you MiniJC as even the BBC are guilty of this pish, saying that Leeds need to win 8-0 if Hull get beaten. Yes, only if Hull lose by one goal, if Hull get hammered 4-0, then Leeds would only need to win by 5. I know it's far-fetched but it's something that always pisses me off in football. That, and people saying that Away Goals count double, that also does my nut in. Sorry, I'm in a bit of a ranting mood today.

Not sure if this is true but i've been told that they could start next season on -10 points because of liquidation which takes effect in the next 7 days.

Not too sure if it's true or not but would be affa funny if it happens.

What it is is that unless they get some new investors, they might have to go into administration and so trigger the points deduction before the season starts. Would be hilarious if it happened again! :rolleyes:

Link

What it is is that unless they get some new investors, they might have to go into administration and so trigger the points deduction before the season starts. Would be hilarious if it happened again! :dance:

Link

Surely those in charge at LUFC are not complete and utter morons. If it looks certain they will go into administration, they will do it before the cut off date (not sure what date this is), thus the points reduction will count for this season, and it won't make any difference as they are already relegated.

On a similar note it may be an end to Boston Goals! Boston United look like they will go into administration for the third time if they are relegated and I beleive this means a winding up order??

I now believe they will have to go into administration before next saturday, if they do not want to start with a ten point deduction next season.

And with the predictability of Hearts appealing the Kingston ban, Leeds have gone into administration. :thumbup1: