Liverpool v Chelsea

Guest ultrarobin

Guest ultrarobin

So happy Liverpool put the scum out.

Imagine the heat/hatred of a Man U/Liverpool final though... Christ.

Dirty

Scouse

Bastards

Why's that then? :dance:

So happy Liverpool put the scum out.

Imagine the heat/hatred of a Man U/Liverpool final though... Christ.

It would be absolute chaos!!! With both sets of supporters probably leaving from the same airport and even being on the same flights it would be an absolute nightmare i would imagine!! The hatered between them is undescribable! Having stayed in Liverpool for five years i have a fair idea how bad it is and if they met in the final i dread to think of the trouble there would be. :itch-chin::scouser:

Wasn't really fussed who went through but Liverpool were the slightly better team on the night and deserved it in my opinion but it was a very poor game.

Just listened to 6-0-6 online and there were several numpties phoning in and demanding that the Champions League Final be moved to Wembley, how thick are these folk. What about all the neutrals in Greece that have bought tickets and booked hotels for the game, what about all the Man U and Liverpool fans who have gambled on their team getting there and have sorted accomodation already, what about all the planning that will have gone into the final by the Greek Authorities and UEFA. Oh and what about if Milan beat Man U tomorrow.

The fact that there have already been two finals between clubs from the same country that were played in different places escapes the thought processes of these muppets (Milan vs Juve at Old Trafford and Madrid vs Valencia at the Stade de France). Christ it took about 7 years to finally finish Wembley off, you think they could arrange a major European final in 3 weeks.

Mourino is a greetin moaning bad losing knobend.

Better team in 90 minutes, my arse, better team over 120 minutes, my arse, only team that tried to win it in extra time, my arse. Sour grapes from a man whoes coat peg is now hanging by a single screw.

Mourino is a greetin moaning bad losing knobend.

Better team in 90 minutes, my arse, better team over 120 minutes, my arse, only team that tried to win it in extra time, my arse. Sour grapes from a man whoes coat peg is now hanging by a single screw.

His comments smacked of desperation. Liverpool deserved their victory as they took the game to the London Hun Wanks. I don't think i've ever seen a more one dimensional team in my life than Chelsea, piss poor to watch but unfortunately very effective over a full season... just don't ask them to play at Anfield too much... :angry2:

Mourinho will be gone in the summer i'd imagine. He's failed in the Big Cup and that's the one Abramovich wants. His previous two title victories, while totally deserved, were done so against a [comparitively] poor Man Utd side, an Arsenal side in transition (losing Bergkamp was a massive blow) and a Liverpool team who have never been good enough to win the Premiership, but a very good cup team. This season though, he's come up against a brilliant ManUtd side over the course of the league season and other teams have shown that they know how to play against Chelsea these days, in particular Liverpool. If he beats him again, I think Benitez gets to keep Mourinho.

As far as Mourinho goes I think that there are two ways to look at his post match comments.

1. he is a moaning faced git

2. he has said some contraversial things that mean the press will be all over him today. No-one will bother to look at how bad chelsea were particularly (kalou, ferreira, A cole, mikel, lampard, terry) they'll talk of Mourinho and it takes the flack away from the players for what was an awful performance. Some would call that smart management.

Like i say it all depends on your opinion of the man.

Some would call that smart management.

Some might also call it delusional...

No-one will bother to look at how bad chelsea were particularly (kalou, ferreira, A cole, mikel, lampard, terry) they'll talk of Mourinho and it takes the flack away from the players for what was an awful performance. Some would call that smart management.

Surely you can do both, though? Yes, people will be talking about The Special One's post match comments. But they are also talking about why, when you look at the way he sent his team out to play and the nature of his player's performances, he is talking pish. It doesn't totally detract the focus from them.

Personally i think Mourinho was right about last night.

Although Liverpool deserved their half time lead i thought , certainly in the 2nd half Chelsea were the only side trying for the win. I think Chelsea were, unfortunate is not the word, but certainly were at least deserving of a draw last night.

As for pens, well sh*t happens really doesn't it.

I think it also vindicates Mourinho's opinion that Liverpool are a excellent "cup" side , but still lack the quality & consistency to challenge for the title.

I hope either Man U or Milan pump Liverpool in the final, but i think Liverpool will sadly make it 6 European Cups.

Although delighted with the result and the inevitable 6th European Cup for the pool

I feel a bit sorry for Mourinho

Ballack f*cks off without permission and gets a ankle op, instead of waiting for the summer

And sh*tchenko pulls out with a groin strain, AFTER he is told he is starting on the bench

what a c*nt

talk about rats leaving a sinking ship I sincerely hope Mourinho walks away in the summer he cant even sign players Frank Arnesen and Abramovic sign all these fuds

i have no sympathy for a team that does not practise penalties.

the whole english media have spouted on so long about penalties that they have the country believing thats its all about luck.

there is NO luck in penalty shootouts. if (as rafa said his boys do) you hang back an extra 20 mins every day and practise your penalty taking for technique sake, you get better and have more chance of winning when the oppertunity presents itself.

if you then find yourself a sport psychologist who had this whole thing planned out for his dissertation (f*cking ethics committies) then you can make the practise sessions game realistic so that the "LUCK" factor becomes such a small intangible that you can be confident you will more than likely net your penalty when given the chance.

the more work you do to take away the X factor by full preparation, the less chance you have of things going wrong.

Why couldn't both of them have lost. That would have been the only acceptable result.

Poor poor football from supposedly the "best" league's 2nd and 3rd teams. Not much skill on show, if you need to rely on the likes of Crouch or Terry for class. gawd help you!

BTW I really dislike John Terry, Steven Gerrard and Wank Lampard in particular.

Why couldn't both of them have lost. That would have been the only acceptable result.

Poor poor football from supposedly the "best" league's 2nd and 3rd teams. Not much skill on show, if you need to rely on the likes of Crouch or Terry for class. gawd help you!

BTW I really dislike John Terry, Steven Gerrard and Wank Lampard in particular.

i think the fact that the football was "so poor" was down to it being such a tight nervous game. i reckon crouch is fairly entertaining, it wasnt so long ago that crouch scored a quality perfect hat trick against arsenal

chelsea deserved all they got, jose talking utter sh*te pre match, liverpool had all the chances, anyone that thinks chelsea were the better team must have been watching a different game than me.

rick parry came out with a good one today about Mourinhos pre match pish "I guess when you've invested