Liverpool?

Guest Stoney

Reckon they'll be a force in the premiership next season for a change??

Not if they insist on playing their best central midfielder on the right hand side of midfield.

And with the likes of Zenden/Fowler/Crouch/Arbeloa in their team, they can't really expect to realistically challenge for the EPL

Not if they insist on playing their best central midfielder on the right hand side of midfield.

And with the likes of Zenden/Fowler/Crouch/Arbeloa in their team, they can't really expect to realistically challenge for the EPL

ill give you zenden. fowler is a legend there and barely plays so thats not much of an issue. probably to help him get his coaching badges and to sell shirts more than anything else.

crouch however has been great for them this year. im not his biggest fan by any means but hes a good player who draws 2 defenders. Arbeloa is new so needs time to settle but still seems decent from what ive seen.

Likes of belamy and kuyt however....kuyt is the sh*ttest forward ive seen in some time. lots of running, no end product. cant stand him.

The gerrard issue pisses me off when people say his best positon is centre mid. He doesnt track back and defend. hes attack minded, what do you do with your attack minded players who dont track back - ie figo, zidane, ronaldinho, ronaldo. play them on the wing and allow them to roam. gerrard doesnt stay on the wing, he wanders where he wants. give him the centre mid role and you just leave holes in your midfield.

ill give you zenden. fowler is a legend there and barely plays so thats not much of an issue. probably to help him get his coaching badges and to sell shirts more than anything else.

crouch however has been great for them this year. im not his biggest fan by any means but hes a good player who draws 2 defenders. Arbeloa is new so needs time to settle but still seems decent from what ive seen.

Likes of belamy and kuyt however....kuyt is the sh*ttest forward ive seen in some time. lots of running, no end product. cant stand him.

The gerrard issue pisses me off when people say his best positon is centre mid. He doesnt track back and defend. hes attack minded, what do you do with your attack minded players who dont track back - ie figo, zidane, ronaldinho, ronaldo. play them on the wing and allow them to roam. gerrard doesnt stay on the wing, he wanders where he wants. give him the centre mid role and you just leave holes in your midfield.

Know a lot of 'Pool fans that would disagree with that comment.

I like Kuyt he's not blessed with great skill but he gives his all reminds me of a certain Mark Hughes

I dont have a problem with liverpool tactics they do what they have to win with inferior players

if that means going for extra time then you do what is required to win

I hope they stuff Milan and they are the only British team with a chance of doing so as we saw last night Man U are essentially one dimensional where liverpool have more resilience I think they can beat milan 2-1

The reason you play these players wide is to stretch the game.

Zidane played central midfield (for Juve, France, Real), not wide.

Gerrard is not a right midfielder. His best position is central midfielder.

That is all