The Old AFC-Chat

Guest pioneer

Anybody know what the old AFC-Chat forums were called?

I can only mind the Champ man forum, AFC forum, Away match forum and Morrice the butcher?

Any help is appreciated to get this place up and running in a similar way that AFC-Chat was in the past. Although 1 diffrence will be there will actually be moderating on these forums which it didn't appear to be on the old AFC-Chat.

No nonsense AFC-Chat. Let's keep it that way. :thumbs:

I think you've just about covered them all there Pioneer lad.

Good to see AFC-Chat is back. No-Nonsense? Thank f**k, you get sick of half of those f**kwits on Donstalk with their stupid sayings etc. :appl:

Edit by Admin: POTN please watch your language, it's nae big and it's nae clever. :thumbs:

Guest Saltire
I think you've just about covered them all there Pioneer lad.

Good to see AFC-Chat is back. No-Nonsense? Thank f**k, you get sick of half of those f**kwits on Donstalk with their stupid sayings etc. :appl:

Edit by Admin: POTN please watch your language, it's nae big and it's nae clever. :blink:

You don't like "care factor", "brown" and "worth a look?" then??!! :thumbup1:

Guest pioneer

Swear if you like. But we ask if you keep it to a minimum. Who wants to read a post that says, f*cking boy f*cking Ricksen is a f*ckin c*nt! (Ok we'll make an exeption to that one. :thumbup1: )

:cheers:

Guest pioneer

As you can see under your username/avatar there is a warning level. Admin will increase this level when they feel the poster in question is out of order. When it reaches 100% you will eventually be banned.

There was a section called 'Morrice the Butchers Back Shoppie' (or something like that), featuring contributions from Blin Lemon. I'm sure he'll be sniffing about here soon, so he may, if wanted, start up his 'offal' tales again......

Great site btw! :thumbup1:

As you can see under your username/avatar there is a warning level. Admin will increase this level when they feel the poster in question is out of order. When it reaches 100% you will eventually be banned.

Is that a temporary ban at first, or just permanent straight off?

Forum looks good. I've not seen or been on the old one, but the layout on Aberdeen-Mad was getting on my nerves so I looked for somewhere else and found this :appl:

• 5 years later...

Aye, nae bad start lads. I reckon this'll still be on the go in 6 years time at least.

One question though - hemmin Jeff, ye radgey fupp min, ony chance of bringing back the auld AULD site? Mibbe with a Public Information Film section, and other stuff (ye ken?).

Hing on......... far am I?.........Hello?..........Far's Blin?..:....