Random Songs From Other Clubs

Soccer am had a think about chinese teams fans singing weird songs, everyone in the ground was jumping arounf singing to the tune of yellow submarine, would be good to find, also hear a chant (maybe on here?) We all with we had a team full of garry Breen, not sure though but was classic.

I remember watching a ManU v Everton game at goodison and it was the season Everton got into the CL

anyway they was 3-0 down at half time

and the manu fans gave it about 10 minutes of

Champions League, your having a laugh, Champions League, your having a laugh

it were funny

will be looking forward to the junkies at Kaunus singing "you're not famous anymore" on Sunday.

Atleast we've been famous you bunch of aids-ridden minks

:cheers: , and we are still last Scottish team to WIN a European trophy... that line always shuts up opposing fans! :drink:

Jambos maybe think being infamous is same as famous? :drink:

On similar to the the 'famous' subject... What puzzles me is why do the Hibees sing It's a Grand old team... :thumbs: ... and if you know your history?!! :drink:

:drink: , and we are still last Scottish team to WIN a European trophy... that line always shuts up opposing fans! :drink:

Jambos maybe think being infamous is same as famous? :drink:

On similar to the the 'famous' subject... What puzzles me is why do the Hibees sing It's a Grand old team... :cheers: ... and if you know your history?!! :drink:

I think the fact is that if you are a Hibs fan it's imperitive that you know your history. It is 105 years or whatever since they won the cup. :thumbs:

To the tune of Yellow Submarine:

We all dream of a team of Gary Breens... a team of Gary Breens... a team of Gary Breens...

:thumbs:

We sing that at Cheltenham but for Jerry Gill,

At Number one is Jerry Gill, At number twoooo is Jerry Gill... :thumbs:

Played Brighton today, and remembered about their (to the same tune),

Michael Kuipers is a former Dutch marine,

We also had a wee chorus of,

Does yer boyfried,

Does yer boyfriend,

Does yer boyfriend know yer here.

But thats a bit too easy.