Altho i hate Mr Gattuso

Guest Stoney

Cant stand the wee prick! gets away with murder because of his rep!!

should have been booked at least twice for fouling before he got a yellow for pulling the Man U player up for not returning the ball!!

good player tho!!

when did Gatusso break goalscoring records, win golden boots and win the league in 4 differant countries?

When did Larsson do that? As far I know he won the league in Scotland and Spain, think he's won cups in Sweden and the Netherlands but never the leagues.

Guest Stoney
When did Larsson do that? As far I know he won the league in Scotland and Spain, think he's won cups in Sweden and the Netherlands but never the leagues.

I made that up so shoosht :laughing:

i thought that Gattuso was Italy's best player in the world cup, better than Cannavaro.

If Gerrard plays in the central midfield role in the final I think he'll piss on him though and would fancy Alonso/Mascherano against Pirlo as well. As for his comments about only one striker, do Milan not usually play with one up and Kaka supporting and that one is either the useless Gilardino or the even more useless Inzaghi. I don't think I've ever seen more of a one man team than Milan have been in Europe this season and if Kaka gets injured before the final I believe that I will be having a wedge on Liverpool.

Speaking of Gattuso, thought his :tossr: sign towards Scholes (i think) was bloody hilarious :cheers:

Did that and also can be seen to be calling him a f*cking Wanker.

Commentators observation " Well he appears to have learned something in his time in Scotland!"

:thumbs:

Guest TenementFunster

Stoney, can you help me?

Got a new motor with satnav, and I canny find Manchester in Europe anywhere.

Gattuso is great at what he does.

IMO it is no coincidence that it was only after he was stretchered off at Old Trafford that Utd dominated the game. Same can be said for the reason that Utd got shat on for the entirety of the game in the San Siro.

Combine Utd playing narrow 3 in midfield with ilan's narrow 4+Kaka' as well as Gattuso snapping away and doubling up on Ronaldo and you get Utd getting smacked.

I'd love a player like Gattuso on our team. Takes no sh*t, dishes it out in a sneaky way, takes it and gets on with it, sticks up for team-mates, works his arse off, drives everyone on.

Plus he's scored a 25-yard screamer of a winner against England.

Explain to me what that has to do with anything you absolute tube? Want to discuss sh*t like that, PM me. People never learn even though its right infront of them.

You were giving Stoney grief for dwelling on CL game.

I recalled a lad who had such a high opinion of himself that

he dwelled on the subject.

I asked if that was you.

Not too difficult, was it or was it not you ?

Guest Stoney
I never dwelled on it, I merely mentioned it a while back, and stated CMcLelland was a c*nt other than that, don't think I've ever mentioned it, and I've never had such a high opinion of myself, so don't know where this is coming from.

As I've said before, PM's if you want to have a debate. If me and Stoney want to bicker, then let us bicker, I'll end it with a swift punch in the face, as well Stoney knows.

Again I'll try and get it back on topic though.

Gattuso v Gerrard

Who'd you rather have in your squad?

You had better make it a good one me old mucker :thumbup1:

Guest Stoney
Stoney, can you help me?

Got a new motor with satnav, and I canny find Manchester in Europe anywhere.

If you had bought it instead of stealing it you would have instructions as to how to work it wouldnt you

I'm sure you've been asked this question before but, in the unlikely event of Aberdeen encountering Liverpool in a meaningful competition, who would you support?
Well assuming our chum isn't a Scouser, presumably never been to Anfield, then Aberdeen?

I love the "we" guys have when referring to Man U, Liverpool or any of the other glory hunted teams, like they have any connection whatsoever with them.

FWIW, I'm clinging desperately to the Dons v Bolton UEFA dream for next season, as a season ticket gadgie at the Reebok, it would be tremendous, I would be hoping the Dons win in the end, but go to both legs and wear a mixed shirt/scarf combo both times, and cheer every goal. What could be better, a [nearly] no lose game :crossfingers:

Strachan? Larsson? Probably Laudrup considering Denmark won the Euro Champs in '92

actually, there's loads more, Jordan, Gascoigne, Hateley, Butcher, Archibald, Nicholas, but what about George Best? Certainly the best player to ever play in Scotland.

I'm not a scouser. I have been to Anfield many times.

Supported Liverpool just as long as I have done Aberdeen, maybe Liverpool longer if I'm honest.

Applied for a season ticket for next year.

Go to Liverpool when I can.

Was in the Liverpool end for Aberdeen v Liverpool. Celebrated Aberdeen's goal when they scored against Liverpool.

Anything else you want to 'assume'.

..so you are a glory hunter then?