Said on Sportsound before game that Well were 20 to 1 to go down. I reckon that will change a lot by 945.

The bookies could get out of paying up if they do "go down", as they could say they are still in the league if the gretna thing hampers the situation.

Guest LondonScottish
The bookies could get out of paying up if they do "go down", as they could say they are still in the league if the gretna thing hampers the situation.

Silly boy. :laughing:

Young player of the month Mark Reynolds expects to be able to win more Scottish Premier League awards next season after helping Motherwell clear of trouble.

His side are on the fringes of the relegation zone ahead of Monday's visit to bottom side Dunfermline, which is followed by a meeting with St Mirren.

"We won't be in the relegation zone for much longer," said the Bank of Scotland award's choice for April.

"I think we can get a result from both games coming up and get clear."

Motherwell have won only once in their last nine league games but still sit eight points clear of Dunfermline with three games remaining.

But the award rounded off a fine few days for the 19-year-old Reynolds, having scored for Scotland Under-20s as they defeated Austria 3-1 last midweek.

Oops, guess he spoke to soon.

Imagine how much more interesting this would be if there was a playoff too.

4-1 now, Motherwell without their best striker and a centre half through red-cards, if I was in their shoes I'd be getting a bit twitchy!

What idiots! They have their two most important games of the season ( :thumbup1: ) coming up and they go and get themselves suspended. Magic!