Abramovich

Guest LondonScottish

Guest LondonScottish

Might seem like a long shot, but could Mr Abramovich be pulling his money out of Chelsea soon???

Guest LondonScottish
Was he not seen looking at a house in Westhill? :crossfingers:

More looking at the whole of Westhill!!!! :laughing:

Might seem like a long shot, but could Mr Abramovich be pulling his money out of Chelsea soon???

Where has this come from?

Also noticed on the gossip bit on the BBC site, that Sidwell may have signed for them. If he has he's an idiot, how often does he think he'll get a game.

A very rich idiot though!

Yeah suppose it depends on what type of person you are. At least if he went to Man U he'd probably start reasonably regularly, if he went to Chelsea he might get a couple of Carling cup appearances. If it was me I'd go where I'd stand out and play regularly, especially if I wanted International recognition. Then again look at Kevin Nolan :thumbup1: . Maybe getting payed big bucks to get splinters, is the modern footballers dream.

Guest LondonScottish
Agreed but LS never said it was a story, it's probably just a thought that he had.

One of my mates who's on the board at one of London's major clubs gave me the heads up this morning. Up to you guys what you make of it.....................

Yeah suppose it depends on what type of person you are. At least if he went to Man U he'd probably start reasonably regularly, if he went to Chelsea he might get a couple of Carling cup appearances. If it was me I'd go where I'd stand out and play regularly, especially if I wanted International recognition. Then again look at Kevin Nolan :blahblah1: . Maybe getting payed big bucks to get splinters, is the modern footballers dream.

Supposedly guaranteed at least 20 games next season if he signs for Chelsea

Yeah suppose it depends on what type of person you are. At least if he went to Man U he'd probably start reasonably regularly, if he went to Chelsea he might get a couple of Carling cup appearances. If it was me I'd go where I'd stand out and play regularly, especially if I wanted International recognition. Then again look at Kevin Nolan :blahblah1: . Maybe getting payed big bucks to get splinters, is the modern footballers dream.

Why do you think he'd be any more likely to start at Man U? Given that they will likely finally land Hargreaves and they have a fairly corwded midfield already who do you think Sidwell would displace on a regular basis?

One of my mates who's on the board at one of London's major clubs gave me the heads up this morning. Up to you guys what you make of it.....................

Interesting.

He is a bloke who does not enjoy the limelight, perhaps he has had enough of the media circus that is modern day football.

Why do you think he'd be any more likely to start at Man U? Given that they will likely finally land Hargreaves and they have a fairly corwded midfield already who do you think Sidwell would displace on a regular basis?

I assume it will be either Sidwell or Hargreaves not both, Fergie has never really been a manger to buy players just so the opposition can't have them, I always felt he either buys players to play them or in the hope they develop into players he can use. Sidwell doesn't fall in to the second Category, so I assume it would be the first. At Chelsea as it stands he would be competing for one of two starting berths with Lampard, Makalele, Ballack, Cole, Mikel and Essien. At least at Man U he would only be competing, as it stands with Scholes, Carrick, and Fletcher.

Just my opinion like...

I cant see Abramaaramovic leaving until he gets his passport...

alegedly thats all he's after

once he has UK citizenship he is immune from being extradited back to russia to serve his sentences for corruption and theft?

all been suggested before but it holds water...

Im not sure what it is but I think its resident for 5 years he can apply for citizenship

I assume it will be either Sidwell or Hargreaves not both, Fergie has never really been a manger to buy players just so the opposition can't have them, I always felt he either buys players to play them or in the hope they develop into players he can use. Sidwell doesn't fall in to the second Category, so I assume it would be the first. At Chelsea as it stands he would be competing for one of two starting berths with Lampard, Makalele, Ballack, Cole, Mikel and Essien. At least at Man U he would only be competing, as it stands with Scholes, Carrick, and Fletcher.

Just my opinion like...

Fair enough - although if one is going to keep the comparison straight Makalele's off and Cole's more of a wide player

I do wonder if Sidwell would be better value for money than Hargreaves - who I don't see being worth the