Conference Football

Glad the Yellow SCUM didn't make it. The first time Cheltenham played them in the league they took great pleasure in singing,

Non-league,

Your always be non-league.

Looks like YOU will "always be non-league" now :thumbs:

Sorry! Couldn't help it!

Oxford are not the most popular of teams and its a bit of a shock they will be conference next season again - Exeter are similar though - many expected them to go straight back up - they too think they are above the rest of the league

The conference is actually filled with some very good players - Hibs have signed Donaldson from York and I reckon he will do well

there is a player called michael Kightly who is at wolves - he was at grays ath last season

The conference final will also be the first big match at Wembly I believe

looking forward to it !!

Guest ultrarobin

I always play conference teams on FM, it's great fun. Less pussies acting up every tackle etc, it's the beauty of going to a Montrose game (admittedly a lower lever than the conference)

Oxford are not the most popular of teams and its a bit of a shock they will be conference next season again - Exeter are similar though - many expected them to go straight back up - they too think they are above the rest of the league

The conference is actually filled with some very good players - Hibs have signed Donaldson from York and I reckon he will do well

there is a player called michael Kightly who is at wolves - he was at grays ath last season

The conference final will also be the first big match at Wembly I believe

looking forward to it !!

Said before in another thread that I thought Billy Turley, the Oxford Keeper, could probably do a job for us. I always rated him when he played against us for Rushden. Just have to stay off the old white line though.

I believe the Trophy final is at Wembley this weekend??

Said before in another thread that I thought Billy Turley, the Oxford Keeper, could probably do a job for us. I always rated him when he played against us for Rushden. Just have to stay off the old white line though.

I believe the Trophy final is at Wembley this weekend??

Doubt we could afford the wages :blahblah1: