Neil Warnock

Guest Stoney

Guest Stoney

See he's had a pop at man united for playing an under strength team v west ham.

I thought with the exception of ronaldo it was probably the strongest team they had.

Also having a pop at rafa benitez for not caring about Sheff United.

The man is a tool.

I thought with the exception of ronaldo it was probably the strongest team they had.

The man is a tool.

I thought I saw Vidic, Giggs and Scholes also warming the bench?

Guest Stoney
I thought I saw Vidic, Giggs and Scholes also warming the bench?

Yeah giggs came on after almost the whole 2nd half a i think.

Yeah giggs came on after almost the whole 2nd half a i think.

Wasn't that weak a Man Utd side, still a fairly strong line up and seen a lot weaker line ups than theirs. Why the f*ck should Man Utd, Liverpool or anyone else care about the clubs near the bottom?

The man is a tool.

Can't agree, he's been a breath of fresh air this season. Look especially during the early stages of the season when asked what it felt like after a defeat, and he as often as not came out with a statement to the effect that it was just fantastic to be in the Premiership, how could he complain. Nowehere near as big a tool as Arsene Whinger or The fat Spanish Waiter for example.

Warnock can whinge all he wants (apparently it was several referees faults aswell they went down) but he too fielded a weakened side (in fact a full reserve side - Gerrard ,Geary ,Bromby ,Sommeil ,Armstrong ,Kazim-Richards ,Montgomery ,Alan Quinn ,Hurst (Law ,62 ) ,Webber (Tonge ,86 ) ,Nade (Stephen Quinn ,62)) in a game in order to preserve his first side for another competition. Only difference was he played that side in an FA Cup match to save for the league and not the other way round!!

His quotes at the time "With staying in the Premiership worth so much to us financially, the FA Cup is not a priority this season. I think it is more for established Premiership clubs. You have to be a realist. Look what happened to Alan Pardew. He got to the final last year, within a few months he was out of a job. It was quite unbelievable."

Can't agree, he's been a breath of fresh air this season. Look especially during the early stages of the season when asked what it felt like after a defeat, and he as often as not came out with a statement to the effect that it was just fantastic to be in the Premiership, how could he complain. Nowehere near as big a tool as Arsene Whinger or The fat Spanish Waiter for example.

And can't agree with that. No grace whatsoever in the man and i think he is far worse than Ferguson, Mourinho and Wenger put together.

Just found this one aswell. Enjoy the Championship Warncock.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A20950823

"I don't really want to change too much, but squad rotation may come into it. I will have to be careful who I select against Arsenal and may even play a second XI."

So said Sheffield United boss Neil Warnock on 28 December, prior to his side's double header against the Gunners on 30 December and Middlesbrough two days later.

Strange then, that the man who fielded a reserve team as the Blades crashed out of the FA Cup 3-0 at home to League One side Swansea City now says he is against teams putting out anything less than their strongest XI.

At Boro on Saturday, boss Gareth Southgate decided to rest Jonathan Woodgate and Mark Viduka, with an FA Cup quarter-final replay against Manchester United at Old Trafford looming two days later.

His side went on to lose 2-0 to Manchester City, a result that moved Stuart Pearce's strugglers two points ahead of Sheffield United in the table and then moved Warnock to lash out at Southgate's decision.

"It's a disgrace and it is scandalous," fumed the sixth longest-serving manager in English football.

"I know Gareth's a friend of Stuart's, but I don't think a club like Boro should disrespect Sheffield United and it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth."

That bitter taste could just be sour grapes, though.

After all, Warnock had just watched his team capitulate at Chelsea and, coupled with Charlton's win over Newcastle, it meant the Blades were only four points above the dreaded drop zone.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, even Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson had a pop: "It doesn

At the end of the day all they needed to do was draw at home to Wigan. They failed.

Warnock would've done the exact same thing if they had an FA Cup Final to look forward to. Not that that would happen as he fielded a weakened team in it to save his players for the League.

Didn't make much difference as they got relegated anyway! :itch-chin:

I hope west ham have a great legal team because they are going to be needing one.

I would have preferred west ham to go down because the treatment they gave to the guy that got them there, but sheffield aint done the business where as west ham have so they do deserve to go down.

The man is a tool.

So he wouldn't have wanted ANY of those players for his team? :angry2:

big rumours that warnock has resigned as well (you heard it from me first)

Sheffield United have called a press conference for tomorrow.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...utd/6659513.stm

I'd be happy to see him go. Guys a grade A dickhead. Always complaining and nothing ever seems to be his fault. Also he is quite happy to field weakened sides in the FA Cup but gets all high and mighty when other clubs do it in the Premiership, normally when it affects his club.