Re-Shuffle at Newcastle

Guest TenementFunster
Titus Bramble has been a cancer on that football club - the geordies will be dancing down Northumberland street as we speak!

Maybe Celtic would take a punt on him. Now THAT would be funny.

as bad as newcastle are at the back anderson will never be good enough for them.. sorry but he cant win headers against boyd, jones from hibs beat him to almost evry header in games against them this season,never mind drogba and co..

anderson is only good for us cause evry1 around him, hart the exception is sh*t,

we need a centre half with a bit more presence to play along siide him...

Guest TenementFunster
rumour is the Huns are sniffing round him!

Well I hope they lift the hind leg, piss on him and make him all theirs.

Guest TenementFunster
yessssss. Finally the toon have got rid of Titus, the days are joyous once again. Hopefully Allardyce will be able to bring in a few decent centre halfs now, they will also definitly need a left back now.

Yeah, cos all of the zebras problems were down to the original at the back!! ;):P:hysterical:

Yeah, cos all of the zebras problems were down to the original at the back!! ;):P:hysterical:

bit Titus was a player that everytime he got the ball, no matter how much time and space he had, all I could see was a howler.

I dont reckon that getting rid of him will suddenly transform Newcastle into a Top 6 team but I reckon there will be definite improvement next season. I reckon challenging for a Euro spot, I might even start caring about english football again.

Guest TenementFunster
bit Titus was a player that everytime he got the ball, no matter how much time and space he had, all I could see was a howler.

I dont reckon that getting rid of him will suddenly transform Newcastle into a Top 6 team but I reckon there will be definite improvement next season. I reckon challenging for a Euro spot, I might even start caring about english football again.

So midtable again then.