Uefa Final...ITV4

Just to let you know Uefa cup final is on ITV4 Live tonight.

Disgrace that STV (terrestrial)decided Cornmutton Street was more important and is only showing delayed highlights.

Nothing short of a disgraceful decision by them as not all homes in Scotland get ITV4. ;)

Just to let you know Uefa cup final is on ITV4 Live tonight.

Disgrace that STV (terrestrial)decided Cornmutton Street was more important and is only showing delayed highlights.

Nothing short of a disgraceful decision by them as not all homes in Scotland get ITV4. :P

It's not actually STV who decide the schedule, it's ITV in London. ;)

Was no one else pissed off at the amount of spare seats I saw?

Aye a wee bit. I was going to chance my arm and pop round 10 mins before kick-off to get a ticket off a tout as I'd guess they'd have probably ended up giving them away at face value or less given the lack of a glamour tie as previously expected. I didn't bother though cos I was feeling a but $hitty.

Aye a wee bit. I was going to chance my arm and pop round 10 mins before kick-off to get a ticket off a tout as I'd guess they'd have probably ended up giving them away at face value or less given the lack of a glamour tie as previously expected. I didn't bother though cos I was feeling a but $hitty.

I got a message from Mr Jute last night saying that he could have got a ticket for a lot cheaper than he paid for his outside the ground last night. I made up for this disappointment by being up to my eyeballs in strippers. :thumbup1:

Lot of folk would have been banking on Spurs in the final.

me and ma mate got 2 tickets at 20 quid each from a coupe of spanish guys in the counting house about half past 4. Was rite in amongst the sevilla fans, atmosphere was brilliant, singing the whole game, none of this singing for 5 mins then sitting down for the rest of the game pish, was a brilliant day oot.