FA cup final

United are Premiership champions. I'd have settled for that at the start of the season. It wasn't the defeat that was annoying it was the way they lost. Hardly a shot on goal all game and Ronaldo was a spectator,I suppose thats credit to Chelski for the way they defended though.

I'm nae talking about the "goal" but how rank pish was the Ref? Wouldn't be surprised if Fergie mentioned that.........

Ronaldo hid today. That's the thing, he's a superb player, but when it doesn't go for him, you're playing with 10. And what is the point playing Scholes that deep? He canna tackle, so what is the point playing him sitting in front of your back 4?

I'm nae talking about the "goal" but how rank pish was the Ref? Wouldn't be surprised if Fergie mentioned that.........

Ronaldo hid today. That's the thing, he's a superb player, but when it doesn't go for him, you're playing with 10. And what is the point playing Scholes that deep? He canna tackle, so what is the point playing him sitting in front of your back 4?

Apart from the 1 incident (which should not have been a goal but not play on) i don't think the ref got anythig wrong at all.

i don't think the ref got anythig wrong at all.

Away Man.

The amount of fouls he gave for good solid tackles, the amount of fouls where there should have been advantage that he pulled back, the amount of times he was conned (by players of both sides).

He was typical of a Ref out of his depth who just wanted the game by without a hint of controversy. I believe that the FA have this thing that you can only do a cup final once? Stand to be corrected on that, but there has to be a reason a Ref that bad got the gig.