Congratulations to Seedorf

Guest LondonScottish

Worth a look?? Can't think he's on too much money and has probably dreamt of playing for us since a youngster. ;)

ive rated him for years and it always raises eyebrows when you say seedorf is one of your favourite players. superb player (normally)

Aye, have always been a big fan of his. Tended to be overshadowed by Davids in terms of the media when it came to big tournaments/internationals, but he's an outstanding player.

Also, hats off to Maldini for winning yet another European Cup. Think that may be him won as many as Paco Gento now?

sure i heard the commentator say he's won as much or won more than Liverpool. So 5 or 6 times then. My all-time favourite Left-Back.

Maldini = LEGEND :ThumbsDown: :appl:

Maldini has won it 5 times I think. Amazing to think the first was 18 years ago!

Did you know that Milan are retiting the no3 shirt when he retires? Already done so with Baresi's no6.

Maldini has won it 5 times I think. Amazing to think the first was 18 years ago!

Did you know that Milan are retiting the no3 shirt when he retires? Already done so with Baresi's no6.

Yep and the only time it will be allowed to be used again is if any paulo juniors play for the club

Baresi, Maldini and Costacurta and who was the other player in the back four.

Tassotti?? Big beaked right back. Broke Luis Enrique's nose in USA94 with his elbow.

Maldini's son is at the club and they do expect him to make the grade. He's got big boots to fill, that's for sure. Kinda like Jamie and Martin Buchan! :ThumbsDown:

Tassotti?? Big beaked right back. Broke Luis Enrique's nose in USA94 with his elbow.

Maldini's son is at the club and they do expect him to make the grade. He's got big boots to fill, that's for sure. Kinda like Jamie and Martin Buchan! :cry:

yeah jamie had no chance there :laughing: