Berbatov to Old Trafford

Guest LondonScottish

Guest LondonScottish

Manchester Utd will have some strike force next year if Berbatov does join Rooney and Ronaldo up front. Somehow don't think Spurs will be able to resist a 30 something million bid or 25 plus Louis Saha.

Manchester Utd will have some strike force next year if Berbatov does join Rooney and Ronaldo up front. Somehow don't think Spurs will be able to resist a 30 something million bid or 25 plus Louis Saha.

Would love to see Berbatov at Man Utd, but in another way i'd also like to see him stay at Spurs so that they could actually maintain and then improve on what looks to be a very good team.

I like Saha as well, but his legs are apparently made of fine china. Supposedly before the Man City game - which he was supposed to start but then couldnt play because of yet another injury - there were angry words exchanged between him and Fergie about his inability to stay fit for more than 5 minutes. Reckon Fergie's had enough of it.

Guest LondonScottish
Would love to see Berbatov at Man Utd, but in another way i'd also like to see him stay at Spurs so that they could actually maintain and then improve on what looks to be a very good team.

Spurs have signed young Gareth Bale for around

Guest LondonScottish
Berbatov said he wants to stay! shove your 30mill! Spurs dinae need the cash!!

Didn't Tottenham sign an agreement to be Manchester Utd's feeder club?? You have to admit Spurs did a great job bringing on Michael Carrick for Utd to turn into the finished article. Looks like the same will happen to Berbatov. :angry2:

Guest LondonScottish
Paper suggests Spurs have offered him a new 6 year contract on double his current wage.

Considering he's only on

Guest Stoney

If man united want him they will get him, end of.

What playing in the world would choose spurs against the best team in the country

Man Utd really need a world-class centre-forward. Fergie must look at the other big clubs and be pretty envious of their centre-forwards like Drogba, Henry & Berbatov.

I also reckon that they should be looking to replace van der Sar who made a few mistakes last season. STill a great keeper, but there are better going about.

Man Utd really need a world-class centre-forward. Fergie must look at the other big clubs and be pretty envious of their centre-forwards like Drogba, Henry & Berbatov.

I also reckon that they should be looking to replace van der Sar who made a few mistakes last season. STill a great keeper, but there are better going about.

I still think Van der Saar is the top man at United.... he was named in the premier leagues team of the year this time around!

However, Ben Foster is back for next season and if Fergie is taken in by the English wankfest that surrounds him, he may well be number one next season.

I still think Van der Saar is the top man at United.... he was named in the premier leagues team of the year this time around!

However, Ben Foster is back for next season and if Fergie is taken in by the English wankfest that surrounds him, he may well be number one next season.

Aye and I wouldn't have denied him that award either to be fair, but I noticed particularly towards the end of the season that his concentration tended to wander at times. The goals he gave away against Portsmouth and Roma (or Milan - can't remember but carbon copy of Pompey one) were very, very poor and I thought he could've dealt better with the goal in the cup final as well - didn't seem to make himself "big" for it. I'm only being critical cos I know how good he was and wouldn't like to see either him or Man Utd suffer if his form is about to dip a la Jim Leighton 17 years ago.

Aye and I wouldn't have denied him that award either to be fair, but I noticed particularly towards the end of the season that his concentration tended to wander at times. The goals he gave away against Portsmouth and Roma (or Milan - can't remember but carbon copy of Pompey one) were very, very poor and I thought he could've dealt better with the goal in the cup final as well - didn't seem to make himself "big" for it. I'm only being critical cos I know how good he was and wouldn't like to see either him or Man Utd suffer if his form is about to dip a la Jim Leighton 17 years ago.

His mistake against Pompey was a lot worse than the one in Rome. The Roma one was hit with tremendous power, and as much as i agree he should have done better, the hysterical reaction of the press and media at the time was OTT in my opinion. He is a fantastic goalkeeper and he'll be No.1 next season, with Foster challenging. Kuzcsak (sp?) isn't good enough for ManU, he's awful on crossed balls.