Championship Play-off Final

Guest TenementFunster
Who's it going to be then?

Just a note to say that we would not condone the PMing of any linkage to live streams of this game this afternoon.

Get Sky ya tramp! :laughing:

Can't get a fag paper between them, I have a sneaking suspicion that maybe WBA would have the slightly more experienced players to get through but f*ck knows.

I am also interested in this game and would like a link.

Always like the play-off for some reason. Remembered watching the Charlton v Sunderland play-off from 1998 which finished 4-4. I was also making sweet love to a lady at the time. It was good. I liked very much. :laughing:

Guest TenementFunster
I am also interested in this game and would like a link.

Always like the play-off for some reason. Remembered watching the Charlton v Sunderland play-off from 1998 which finished 4-4. I was also making sweet love to a lady at the time. It was good. I liked very much. :laughing:

Extra time?

I would like to see Derby win it. Simply because if WBA go up it means the 3 teams relegated last season have all returned immediately. I think Billy Davies has done a great job this season. I think it could easily go all the way to extra time and penalties.

Guest TenementFunster
Who's it going to be then?

Just a note to say that we would not condone the PMing of any linkage to live streams of this game this afternoon.

Half an hour in and yer missing eff all mate.

Other than Jay MacEveley looking well poor.

Guest TenementFunster
get it up you Mowbray you monkey-heided freak

I'm no fan of that wee hun c*nt Davies either but yes, I concur.