Newcastle metamorph into Bolton

Guest LondonScottish

Guest LondonScottish
Opening up space for a move for a certain Mr Nolan from Bolton perhaps? Or Joey Barton?

And Viduka is a good option for filling the boots of Shearer for a year or two imo.

They are looking at Barton, but I thought he would have complimented Parker. Not heard they're after Nolan, but it certainly wouldn't do the lad's International chances any harm. But if Parker wanted to go, he wanted to go.

Nolan would be a great signing. Barton is a thug who i'm not convinced by in a footballing capacity.

Needs to sort out the defence though - Newcastle are a shambles at the back. I heard Tal Ben Haim was at the top of the list, but the best move he's made so far is getting rid of Titus Shambles.

Big Sam could do a great job there IMO.

They are looking at Barton, but I thought he would have complimented Parker. Not heard they're after Nolan, but it certainly wouldn't do the lad's International chances any harm. But if Parker wanted to go, he wanted to go.

As regards Nolan, I haven't heard anything either, but I reckon he'd be the perfect replacement for Parker, similar type of player.

Yeah i think Sam will transform them.

He'll then step into Sir Alex's office in 2/3 years

No way do would I see United fans accepting that. And to be fair, I don't think it's the sort of appointment the Glazers would look to make either.

He consistently has taken bolton forward to the point where they cant go any further. Whilst i wouldnt class myself as a fan the toon are my team down south and i was well pleased that allardyce got the job. A shame parker wants to go but he's been pretty injury prone and they're getting a decent fee for him. Barton would be good business but nolan would be better. Totally agree with drew peacock that bramble must go, he makes solberg look positionally aware

Newcasltes a completely different prospect to Bolton though. At Bolton he was not really under any pressure to deliver the results he has. At Newcastle they'll expect top 6 and if things dont go well to start the fans will get on his back.

Newcasltes a completely different prospect to Bolton though. At Bolton he was not really under any pressure to deliver the results he has. At Newcastle they'll expect top 6 and if things dont go well to start the fans will get on his back.

I agree, if sunderland do better than then aswell, then there will calling for heads buy the fans!

fans in this nation are much more willing to accept pish if they can see the club to be moving forward slowly. Big Sam will be given at least 2 season and with the financial clout they have compared to Bolton, theyll probably do the best they have since Keegan