Real Football Factories: International

That twat Danny Dyer is back in a new series of the Football Factory. However where as in the last series he went around acting the cockney hard man he has so far this series sh*ted it big time in Argentina and Turkey.

Tonight he is in Italy.

Good series, just a shame that the presenter makes me want to smash the TV

F*ck that, there's a good programme about nam on BBC4 :laughing:

i watched that last night, i fell asleep for the last 15 minutes, dont suppose you know if it will be repeated?

and as for those slagging danny dyer i'm not his biggest fan but i'm sure as hell you widna be actin the hard c*nt in the middle of 10,000 insane argentinians.

i watched that last night, i fell asleep for the last 15 minutes, dont suppose you know if it will be repeated?

and as for those slagging danny dyer i'm not his biggest fan but i'm sure as hell you widna be actin the hard c*nt in the middle of 10,000 insane argentinians.

Usually repeated at 10 on Sundays

Think it may also be on Bravo2 at some point.

No way on Gods earth am I going to Turkey if we draw them after watching the episode from there.

Although the fans all take whistles into the ground and all blow them when the opposition have the ball. Noisy and off putting as f*ck..... :thumbup1:

Now there's an idea for next season... :laughing:

Guest TenementFunster
Think it may also be on Bravo2 at some point.

No way on Gods earth am I going to Turkey if we draw them after watching the episode from there.

Although the fans all take whistles into the ground and all blow them when the opposition have the ball. Noisy and off putting as f*ck..... :itch-chin:

Now there's an idea for next season... :applause:

And all perfectly legal too!

Remember an incident from our scottish cup replay at clydebank many years ago when the guy over the tannoy at half time asked whoever had the whistle to keep it quiet or the police would eject them from the ground. Then again it was only a random whistle and not constant whistling which is being suggested here!

Remember an incident from our scottish cup replay at clydebank many years ago when the guy over the tannoy at half time asked whoever had the whistle to keep it quiet or the police would eject them from the ground. Then again it was only a random whistle and not constant whistling which is being suggested here!

I think would need to ensure that the whistles were not the same pitch as the Ref's whistle.......

Kazoos it is then....

Kazoo.com

Belgrade was one of the places I wanted Dons to go but not so sure now.

Was in Zagreb with Scotland and Bad Blue Boys were pretty wild although did calm down after we bought them a beer. Local cops however were nutters who seemed more up for a fight than the Dinamo fans.

Went to kiev with scotland last year, never saw any trouble but you definetley pick up on the undercurrent of it. If we get a draw that takes us somewhere mental im not going to worry too much about it. Reckon i'll just leave the kilt and dons top at home, and take the scarf instead.